BY MEDLINE

Spruce NonSterile PowderFree Latex Exam Gloves are the safe and economical choice. Easy to don and powderfree to minimize powderrelated complications. Lightly textured for an enhanced grip. May be sublabeled by an equivalent or better glove.CAR1062. 1062. Medline Medline Spruce NonSterile PowderFree Latex Exam Gloves,Beige,Medium. see more...

• Has anyone used them to handle food t...I always use them when handlin... 1 Answers
Kacie W.
Kacie W.
Tyler, TX
I use these as a nursing student, and I like them a lot. They protect me and my patient.
Jay A.
I love these. I have short and chubby fingers and these globes fit perfectly for various lengths of fingers. I used them in may different ways and the fact that it doesn't have that white powder inside I can also use them to handle some food. I love the snuggle feel without feeling they are too tight. They are also available in stores I frequent so I don't have to go to a special store.
Marco C.
Marco C.
Calexico, CA
The gloves are great and do not come with a funky smell to them. Great for cleaning around the house
Jay A.
Has anyone used them to handle food that leave smells on hand? I used them to cut onions and shrimp.