BY MEDLINE

Nourishes and conditions dry, cracked skin. non-allergenic. non-sensitizing Remedy is a well-balanced meal for skin cells. With nourishing Olivamine®: A blend of potent antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins and MSM. see more...

Krista A.
Athens , PA
This product is great for sensitive skin. I use it after showering, before I reapply my makeup and start to powder up! The only reason why I gave it 4 stars out of 5 is because sometimes it can be a little too thick for my liking.
Stacie N.
Ainsworth, NE
Never would have guessed that this product which is mostly used in hospital and nursing home facilities has more worth then given credit for. I was given a small tube to try on my dry cracked feet and also started to use it on my very dry legs and WA-LAH!!! Cured both in 3 days use. Used night and day for 3 days and cant believe the great results. Dont let the "where you've seen use" this skin repair cream does the job. I ordered it in a 32oz tub and now keep by my nightstand. I will continue to buy as NOTHING else had worked previously or not for long enough periods. Hands and skin look younger and refreshed not oily. Highly recommend.
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
The smell is different but I really like it, it's smooth on the skin and helps my hands when they're dry. Plus it hydrates my skin for the whole day so that's good.
Tiffany S.
Berkeley, CA
This cream has a nice smell and moisturizers well. I definitely like it and can recommend it. I have very sensitive and so does my son and it works great for both of us even with eczema.
Isela C.
I found out about this cream from my mom. She works with cancer patients and they use this for when they get done with their chemotherapy. She said that many say that this works wonders and that we'll need to look into purchasing some.
I'm so glad we found out about this! We mainly use this in the colder months when our skin gets unbearably dry. It surely does the trick.
Katherine S.
Canton , MA
I absolutely love this moisturizer! I have really dry skin and in the winter my hands start to crack. This moisturizer is the only thing I have found that works without burning when my hands get to that point.
It is a little greasy so I have to wipe my palms off afterwards but I love it. Since it is so thick just remember that a little goes a long way. Enjoy!!
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
Nice creamy texture that's not greasy and absorbs quickly. Nice light subtle smell that's enjoyable to the nose. Some of the ingredients are olive oil, vitamin E & A and aloe, which are all on the top of the list when looking for a great hydrating lotion.
Laura L.
Baldwin Park, CA
Absolutely the best hand cream ever! I'm a nurse and wash my hands a bazillion times a day and need something good. This provides the perfect hydration level, smells subtle but clean and leaves my hands happy. I never leave home without this stuff
Em S.
Birmingham, AL
I love the smell of this! It's not a heavy smell, and is great for eczema. It's a little harder to find, but with the work of google you can buy it.
Tessa S.
Memphis, TN
We use this at the hospital I work at and It does an alright job of moisturizing our patients skin. I just don't like how long it take to rub in