2 colors available

BY MEDLINE

Nourishes and conditions dry, cracked skin. non-allergenic. non-sensitizing Remedy is a well-balanced meal for skin cells. With nourishing Olivamine®: A blend of potent antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins and MSM. see more...

Stacie N.
Stacie N.
Ainsworth , NE
Wellness Guru Expert
Never would have guessed that this product which is mostly used in hospital and nursing home facilities has more worth then given credit for. I was given a small tube to try on my dry cracked feet and also started to use it on my very dry legs and WA-LAH!!! Cured both in 3 days use. Used night and day for 3 days and cant believe the great results. Dont let the "where you've seen use" this skin repair cream does the job. I ordered it in a 32oz tub and now keep by my nightstand. I will continue to buy as NOTHING else had worked previously or not for long enough periods. Hands and skin look younger and refreshed not oily. Highly recommend.
Isela C.
Isela C.
I found out about this cream from my mom. She works with cancer patients and they use this for when they get done with their chemotherapy. She said that many say that this works wonders and that we'll need to look into purchasing some.
I'm so glad we found out about this! We mainly use this in the colder months when our skin gets unbearably dry. It surely does the trick.
Tabby I.
Tabby I.
This isn't my favorite lotion. I'm not a huge fan of the smell or the way it feels afte application. It does help keep my skin hydrated though.
Katie M.
Katie M.
I LOVE this lotion. I have it on my desk and use it every time after I wash my hands. I will continue to buy this product forever!
Quincey H.
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love that its non allergenic and love the scent of this lotion, I USD it every day, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Smells good enough to eat! Has great nutrients for my skin, amino acids and MSM just to name a few :)
Krista A.
Krista A.
Athens, PA
This product is great for sensitive skin. I use it after showering, before I reapply my makeup and start to powder up! The only reason why I gave it 4 stars out of 5 is because sometimes it can be a little too thick for my liking.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
The smell is different but I really like it, it's smooth on the skin and helps my hands when they're dry. Plus it hydrates my skin for the whole day so that's good.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Berkeley, CA
This cream has a nice smell and moisturizers well. I definitely like it and can recommend it. I have very sensitive and so does my son and it works great for both of us even with eczema.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Canton, MA
I absolutely love this moisturizer! I have really dry skin and in the winter my hands start to crack. This moisturizer is the only thing I have found that works without burning when my hands get to that point.
It is a little greasy so I have to wipe my palms off afterwards but I love it. Since it is so thick just remember that a little goes a long way. Enjoy!!