BY MEDLINE

MLN1883 Features: Remedy skin repair cream Helps protect and relieve damage related to frequent hand washing such as dryness, cracked, inflamed, reddened and itchy skin Olivamine , a proprietary blend of nutrients targeted for skin cells, as well as dimethicone to help prevent e-TEWL CHG and latex friendly Tested to be non-sensitizing, non-allergenic Therapy for skin Specifications: 32 Ounces with pump see more...

Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
This is a very nice smelling and moisturizing cream. It has a citrus/orange smell. You can buy at some pharmacies. This product is from Medline and they make hospital items. The cream feels nice on your hands, feet, legs and arms. The moisturization lasts more than other basic moisturizers.
Talethia D.
Lancaster, CA
This skin repair cream smells great and it really works. It helps keep your skin moisturized for a longer period of time .
Brittany B.
Owingsville, KY
I use this of a night and it smells wonderfully and leaves my skin silky smooth
Katherine S.
Canton , MA
This is the BEST! We use it at the hospital for patients with dry skin and it works wonders!! I have it in my bathroom at home and use it quite often! It leaves my skin a little oily at first when I put it on but I just wipe my hands on a towel and I'm all set. Anytime ay of my friends complain about dry skin I just pull this out and they get hooked. I even got my whole family to use it too. Great product and I would highly recommend it!
Guadalupe M.
Does this actually works?