Medline Remedy Phytoplex Lip Balms uploaded by Chantel M.

BY MEDLINE

Moisturizer that soothes and protects Contains no petrochemicals that occlude skin Composed of allnatural oils such as sunflower, soybean and jojoba oil Shea butter and beeswax deliver essential Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids Encapsulated flavor crystals continue releasing citrus flavor for hours Cooling menthyl lactate soothes and refreshes lips Safe to use in oxygenrich environments see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley H.
Bogata, TX
Stole this from the hospital where I work because I ran out of lip balm one night. It works great and leaves a cool feeling on my lips. I'd actually buy it if it were made available to the public.
Jerelynn J.
Omaha, NE
I love this kind. I think I am a Chapstick addict. But seriously I can use this guilt free because it doesn't take away from my lips natural defense system
Chantel M.
Gulfport, MS
Such an amazing product! I love the fact that it has little beads in it so it smooths the lips out...then it has a sort of warming effect and the smell is just delicious! Such a great idea! We use this as a lip balm at the hospital and the patients just love it! Thank you for creating it ! Wish you had more scents to try!