BY MEDLINE

MLN1887 Features: Remedy nutra-shield Provides an effective, long-lasting moisture barrier against incontinent episodes while relieving dryness, abrasion or denuded skin Protects the skin with an advanced silicone system Combination helps nutra-shield last after repeated washings Helping to prevent skin moisture from evaporating is an important function of nutra-shield nutra-shield protects against TEWL by sealing in the moisture and creating a more favorable environment for healthy skin Continues to offer protection even after multiple washings Ideal for patients with very dry skin, such as those associated with venous leg ulcers, and can be used under compression wraps Unlike other moisturizers, Remedy nutra-shield won't interfere with the antimicrobial properties of CHG (Chlorhexidine Gluconate) Can be used before or after washing with CHG products Additionally, it does not interfere / degrade latex gloves Active ingredients include dimethicone (1pct) and enhanced ingredients include Olivamine, organic aloe vera and natural oils Olivamine is a blend of antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) Olivamine contains antioxidants like hydroxytyrosol, the most potent antioxidant known today (derived from olives) Also contains amino acids like L-proline, L-cysteine and glycine - three of the main building blocks of collagen Components are also treated with photoacoustic resonance to help minimize the tendency for inflammation, and to ensure they can be rapidly accepted by the skin 4 Ounces see more...

Talethia D.
Lancaster, CA
I love Medline Remedy Nutrashield. After using this product for a while my skin has become healthier than ever.
Hannah S.
Arvada, CO
I've worked in multiple nursing homes and have used many different products on my patients. This cream has by far been the most helpful! I keep some in my pocket always
Isabel D.
Austin, TX
I have 2 toddlers that oh my!!" they get diaper rash very often and i have tried so many products and it would do anything till now i started using medline nutrashield it amazibg what did product can do.. I'm amazed bybthe results it does on my babies bottoms and yes soo recommend!!!
Erica B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a very thick moisturizer which my family received in the hospital. not my first choice but it works
Perla L.
I love this cream! i got it from the hospital when my grandmother was there. leaves your skin super soft. i was suffering from extreme irritated skin on my hands. and this cream did the job.
Ashley K.
Holly, MI
My mom swears by this stuff. Her nurse friend gets them from the hospital she works at and lets her have them. They moisturizer very well and absorb quickly without leaving a greasy residue behind.
Bethany L.
This product definitely helps with dry skin and is super soothing When I got my cast off of my broken wrist It helped remove away the dry skin and bring my wrist and hand back to life in a calming healing way
Charyse M.
oak harbor, WA
As a CNA I use this on the residents. I even purchased some to have at home to use as a skin protector for my sons diapers. This is an amazing product