BY MEDLINE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Nourishes and helps relieve fungal symptoms of itching, burning and irritation. non-allergenic. non-sensitizing Remedy is a well-balanced meal for skin cells. With nourishing Olivamine®: A blend of potent antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins and MSM. see more...

Review (1)
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this because while I was in the hospital I had taken a shower and when I got home my feet was itching. So I was a little worried that I might have gotten a fungus from the floor. Using this for 3 days on my feet the itching stopped and my feet are so soft. I really like this product.