BY MEDLINE

MLN1585 Features: Rectangular wash basins Available in case of 1 and case of 50 quantities Material: Plastic Equally accommodating for limb soaking Rolled rim makes carrying easy and the soap dish accessory can be clipped on for added convenience 8-quart capacity Color/Finish: Color: Mauve Dimensions: Dimensions: 3.75'' H x 13.25'' W x 10'' D see more...

Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
I actually have these and use them for household cleaning. I keep one in my sink as a dish pan and I keep one under my sink with my bathroom cleaning supplies in it. I also used them as a child when I wasn't feeling well my mom would keep one next to my bed. I think they are great containers to have around the house.
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These suckers have 1001 uses. Storage, kitty litter pans, baby baths... you name it. While not the most attractive, they serve their purpose well. These are exactly what the local hospitals give out to patients.
Cretia C.
Lancaster, TX
I got this from the hospital after having both my girls. This was very useful and now they are 8 and 5 and I still have them. Before I was able to put them in the baby tub, I would use this to give them a wash off.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
At home we have five of those, my mom usually uses them to keep cleaning products and I to save all my nail paints. They are quite comfortable and versatile.
elizabeth a.
Marion, TX
Great for vomiting , soaking your feet , storage to name a few, but I use these to soak my feet in with sea salt ....
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use my basin for throwing up to be completely honest...a lot more helpful as opposed to tiny kidney basins! They are fun to decorate too ;)
Amy N.
Vancouver, WA
Where can I buy these???
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What do you use the basin for most?