BY MEDLINE #86 in Bandages

Nonsterile gauze sponges are ideal for wound dressings, wound packing and general wound care. Each latex-free sponge is made of 100 percent woven cotton. Clean, debris-free packing has folded edges to prevent unraveling. 12-ply sponges are also packed in a coated paper envelope to reduce fiber debris. Easy-open envelope is carefully sealed to prevent the intrusion of dust and contaminants.MIINON25212. NON25212. Medline Medline Non-sterile Woven Gauze Sponge. see more...

Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this on a daily basis at work. I am a nurse and of course we have to use Medline Non-sterile Woven Gauze Sponge they are nuce and tgick and dont break apart when wetting it either normal saline or alcohol. I even use them at home, they are really good and perfect for big wounds.
Meredith O.
Athens, MI
I had to use these everyday when my husband dropped a sheet of steel on his finger. They are easy to use, easy open package, and were fuss free. They did not stick to the wound or stitches.
Diana B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the ones I received at my dr office and I use it every time my kids get a "boo boo" to disinfect.
Pader V.
Woodbury, MN
I love gauze! It's super useful when cleaning up a cut or when you don't have a bandage!