Add a Photo

By MEDLINE
MediGuard Stretch Vinyl Synthetic Exam Gloves are an economical choice. Beige, stretch vinyl gloves are powder and latexfree.MSV602. 602. Medline Medline MediGuard Synthetic Exam Gloves,Medium.
Paula L.
Paula L.
Brewton, AL

Love love love these gloves! These gloves help me in a big way as an eczema patient.
I'm able to wear these Medline gloves without having to worry about chemicals getting on my hands drying them out. They are good for everyday cleaning, treating my hair, and on hand with my first aid kit.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Green Lane, PA

You don't have to be a medical professional to get great use from these gloves, and I typically use them while cleaning around the house. Because I do appreciate a good manicure, cleaning time can be really harsh on my fresh polish, so I tend to keep my hands covered to make my nails last a bit longer. These gloves are excellent if you're working with harsh chemicals or doing that hard scrub, and your nails, as well as your hands, will really thank you for it!
Kelli  B.
Kelli B.

These gloves are great for all kinda of things! I like using them to clean when I don't want my hands to come in direct contact with the chemicals I am using to clean with. They do a great job of keeping my hands out of the cleaners and also protecting my nails if they are painted. These gloves definitely come in handy!
Koryn F.
Koryn F.

Love these gloves and can't wait till you come out with a scented kind. Mint or bubblegum or strawberry. Fun twist to the dentist!
Rachael C.
Rachael C.

I love using these for dying hair. The gloves grip to my hands so good and no dye reaches my skin.

Join Now