Medline Fashion Cane, Chrome, Offset Handle, 6/Pack uploaded by Rhonda C.Medline Fashion Cane, Chrome, Offset Handle, 6/Pack uploaded by Carolyn H.

BY MEDLINE

Buy on Walmart
Rhonda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
 I have a black Medline Chrome Adjustable Cane. It is very well made. It's weight Capacity is 250 lbs. and needs to be adjusted to your height when you get it. I use it mostly in the rain or in the snow cause I seem to lose my balance or my knee gives out when it rains or when it is cold outside. I would definitely recommend this cane to anyone that needs one. I have to rate this cane at a 5 out of 5 stars.
Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this cane for my grandmother a couple months ago. Thus far she has been able to walk around her house easier and it has been extremely beneficial in her life. I would definitely buy this brand -- its affordable and she uses it everyday. If you are in the market for one of these, this is a great brand. They also have multiple colors!
Peach B.
My mother hurt her back and used this while she was struggling to walk. It helped her significantly and improved her mobility. It was well worth her money in my opinion and if it happens again I believe she will purchase another.
Carolyn H.
Bridgeport, CT
I know that this came really helps out a lot . It's not heavy so it used very well. With the elders it's easier to use at times when it's in need .
Jordan G.
Ozark , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I know many elderly people who use this. Would definitely recommend for anyone who needs a bit of help getting around.
Luz S.
Ive seen older people with these, they are a great tool to lean on when you can't walk perfectly
Denise B.
Lincoln, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My mom uses hers a lot. She says its the best built can that she has used. Loves it alot !
DORA R.
What is made of? Measurements? Colors available?