BY MEDLINE

CURAD Lip Balm with SPF 15 Petroleum free Helps prevent dry, chapped lips with natural ingredients. Active ingredients: Octinoxate 2.0%, Oxybenzone 4.5% Mint flavored see more...

Jenny A.
VOLO, IL
This is a great lip balm. Much cheaper than most options available and it works just as great! The only dislike I have is that I need to reapply more frequently than other brands.
Madison S.
New Port Richey
This product works like a charm! I have a nasty habit of picking at my lips, but after applying this balm to my lips just a few times, there's a noticeable difference.
Jay đź’–.
My mother actually got this lip balm when she recently had a hospital stay. She gave it to me,and I found it to be okay. It smells like spearment and while it isn't super hydrating,it does has spf. It's alright.
Heidi W.
Edmond, OK
This is the best moisturizing lip balm! It is petroleum free and completely beeswax based! It has a refreshing mint tingle. It is perfect in the dry cold winter, and light enough for summer wear.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
I love this lip balm! I used it a lot when I was in the hospital. My lips were so chapped and that curad soothed it. It works great. Just as good as Carmex. Plus it has sunscreen in it. It's cheap.