BY MEDLINE

Bandage, Latex Free, Beige, Material Tough Fabric, Waterproof No, Package Type Individually Wrapped, Length 3 In, Width 1 In, Package Quantity 20 see more...

Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these band aids, the fabric makes them more durable as well as more comfortable and flexible, They stay on as long as you need them to and are definitely harder for the kids to just rip them off. They are a little more expensive than the regular band aids but the quality if there so it's expected.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have a bunch of different brands of band-aids in my medicine cabinet as well as an emergency kit in my car. These by far are my favorite ones. My kids love to peel their band-aids off a lot, but they keep these on because they stick. I am very satisfied that they stay on and protect my kids fingers or whatever they have to put them on.
Alicia S.
Muskegon, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We use Curad at the hospital I work for. From injection sites, abrasions and scrapes to small incision sites. They're perfect for the job! We highly recommend them!
Tina H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are really good band-aids but I'm actually allergic to them. The adhesive makes me get a rash. But they are very flexible and stick better then the other kind band-aids. I always keep some with me at all times you just never know when you we'll need one
Andrea M.
Cumberland, RI
These band aids can be purchased at the dollar store, and for a dollar a box you get a great bandage. They stick easily as opposed to other brands that don't have a really great adhesive factor. I would be sure to change it everyday as leaving it on any longer than that will cause it to damn near bond to your skin and hinder removal.
Benjamin B.
Hermiston, OR
I love these bandages. I have worked as a mechanic for many years and these are in my opinion the best holding bandages. They stay in place in greasy and dirty conditions, other brands either won't stick or come off easily. I have kept Curad bandages in my toolbox at work for several years now.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are awesome bandages! My boyfriend and I have trouble with bandages sticking but these do exactly what they are supposed to do.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These work just as well as the band-aid brand and they are quite a bit cheaper. I always like to save money on products like this.
Michelle C.
Great brand, I keep these in my bag. Just in case you never know when you will need them
Catherine T.
Troutman , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These bandages work well and I am satisfied with how well they cover up a wound .
Betsy Z.
Winterset, IA
How well do these hold on the joints of your fingers?