BY MEDLINE

Cotton Balls: Pure white cotton balls are made from highly-absorbent 100% bleached cotton. Soft, compact and uniform in size and weight, they will not come apart when saturated. Non-Sterile Medium, 1" diameter. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these. I use them everyday. I use them to take my nail polish off and I use them to clean my face with some of my face cleaners. They are so great at holding the products and just do a wonderful job. I am all the time getting these.
Stephanie p.
Stephanie p.
Blackwood, NJ
Mmh these area must have i currently in cosmology school n i must say they come in handy u can used the to wipe away unwanted makeup u can clean cecertain place u can even aapply make with them oh best thing the really work with taking nail polish off u can put a lot of diffent products on these things love them
Breauna B.
Breauna B.
I love this product. I frequently use cotton balls to cleanse my face or apply astringents , and this brand is amazing.
Lisbeth A.
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Let me just sayyyyyyyyyyyyy they do the job. They're similar to the cvs ones
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
Medline Cotton Balls are soft, compact and uniform in size. They are great for removing old nail polish off my nails.