BY MEDLINE #58 in Baby Wipes

Medline Aloetouch Sensitive Scented Personal Cleansing Cloths are gentle on the skin. They are ideal for everyday clean-ups and incontinence care. The wipes are pre-moistened with a rinse-free formula that cleans, moisturizes and soothes the skin. see more...

Dallas, TX
I did not receive any. So I can not tell you what I think. Was I suposse to get a pack from the influnster team? Cause if so I never received mine, I would love to try them out then share my option of them with your team. And I will I know if the influester team is gonna send me something to try out?
taina m.
Such great for heavy babies who use the bathroom a lot . great such great for heavy babies who use the bathroom a lot . great product you should try you should try
April S.
Weston, WI
Easy to use, soft and gentle cleansing cloths. I've been a CNA for 8 years now and I always appreciate using these wipes. Great product!
Elizabeth C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The aloe is soothing to the skin so these seem to cause less irritation. The wipes are a good size and the package keeps them moist.
Jennifer H.
LYNWOOD, CA
When my baby was born i received these wipes at the hospital the only one my baby wouldn't receive a rash from like it
Gracie C.
Very soft and gentle nourishing wipes for the most sensitive babies out there!
Vanessa H.
Did not like these at all ...... made my baby get a sight. rash...hmmm.....
Betsy F.
Santa Maria, CA
Do they have bigger packs instead of 7 x 8?
Are these foldable?