BY MEDLINE

Our Accutouch Chemo NItrile Exam Gloves are both latex and powder free. Nitrile gloves conform comfortably to the shape of the hands and return to original shape after removal. They feature excellent tactile sensitivity and high tensile strength for durable barrier protection. Textured for a secure grip, with tight cuffs to minimize accidental exposure to bloodborne pathogens and other contaminated fluids. Approved for use with chemotherapy drugs, formaldehyde and gluteraldehyde.MDS192087Z. 192087Z. Medline Medline Accutouch PowderFree LatexFree Nitrile Exam Gloves,Blue,XLarge. see more...

LaJessica M.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I've used these at several jobs. It works if you want to keep things off your hands or for safety reasons. I clean my bathroom with gloves when I work with bleach because I hate the scent on my hands.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I know that these gloves are used for medical purposes, but I like to use them for cleaning up around the house. They are durable and fit well.
angela p.
Shamokin, PA
These are great my son is allergic to latex so i keep these handy when cleaning the yard or the kitchen these are wonderful
Desiree D.
Dallas, TX
I can use gloves for anything to keep my hands clean, this gloves are good to use.
Allessandra B.
These are great safety gloves. THeyre actually very durable and protect your hands from any harsh chemicals or germs