BeautyFaceFacial Skincaremedix 5.5
Medix Collagen + Caviar Age Control Face & Body Anti-aging Moisturizer 15 Oz

Medix Collagen + Caviar Age Control Face & Body Anti-aging Moisturizer 15 Oz

by medix 5.5

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Medix Collagen + Caviar Age Control Face & Body Anti-aging Moisturizer 15 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Kathy P.
Boardman, OH
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This didn’t do at all what it said it didn’t tighten or revitalize my face and was not moisturizing at all if anything it dried my face more
Krissy S.
Houston, PA
Medix Collagen + Caviar Age Control Face & Body Anti-aging Moisturizer 15 Oz uploaded by Krissy S.
I stumbled onto this moisturizer while browsing Amazon and I love it! It soaks into the skin quickly, using very little product & feels amazing. For what the product is, it’s very affordable! I like to switch up the moisturizers I use and this will always be one I choose! I highly recommend this, especially for anyone, like me who is struggling with dry winter skin :)

Looking for your answer?