BeautyFaceFacial Skincaremedix 5.5
Retinol Cream with Ferulic Acid Anti-Sagging Treatment Targets Crepey Wrinkles and Sun Damaged Skin Anti-Aging Cream Infused With Black Tea, Aloe Vera, And Chamomile

by medix 5.5

Medix 5.5 Retinol Cream is the perfect combination of anti-aging ingredients with natural antioxidants. Vitamin A (Retinol) is the number 1 recommend anti-aging ingredient and helps decrease the look of wrinkles and fine lines. Natural Ferulic Acid is a powerful antioxidant that targets sun damaged skin. This anti-aging cream will rapidly transform your skin and bring back your youthful glow. Medix 5.5 retinol cream moisturizer will leave your skin feeling smooth and hydrated. Retinol the anti-aging super ingredient can help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots while improving skin tone and elasticity. This supersize 15oz cream can be used to improve your skin appearance on your face, around your eye, neck, dcollet, hand and body. Nourish and moisturize your skin with the help from Chamomile and Botanimoist AMS, which is known to increase your skins hydration by almost 88%. Made with Black Tea, Aloe Vera, and Chamomile known to improve the overall health and appearance of your skin. This moisturizing cream also contains other great natural ingredients such as shea butter, aloe vera, chamomile, and natural extracts such apple, sunflower, and rosemary. These ingredients hydrate and moisturize to help leave your skin feeling smooth. Vegan and Cruelty-Free. Free from: Parabens, Alcohol, Animal-Derived Ingredients, PEGs, Formaldehyde,Sulfates, dyes, Triclosan, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, and Talc. Manufactured in the USA. Not tested on animals. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

Medix 5.5 Retinol Cream is the perfect combination of anti-aging ingredients with natural antioxidants. Vitamin A (Retinol) is the number 1 recommend anti-aging ingredient and helps decrease the look of wrinkles and fine lines. Natural Ferulic Acid is a powerful antioxidant that targets sun damaged skin. This anti-aging cream will rapidly transform your skin and bring back your youthful glow.; Medix 5.5 retinol cream moisturizer will leave your skin feeling smooth and hydrated. Retinol the anti-aging super ingredient can help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots while improving skin tone and elasticity. This supersize 15oz cream can be used to improve your skin appearance on your face, around your eye, neck, dcollet, hand and body.; Nourish and moisturize your skin with the help from Chamomile and Botanimoist AMS, which is known to increase your skins hydration by almost 88%. Made with Black Tea, Aloe Vera, and Chamomile known to improve the overall health and appearance of your skin.; This moisturizing cream also contains other great natural ingredients such as shea butter, aloe vera, chamomile, and natural extracts such apple, sunflower, and rosemary. These ingredients hydrate and moisturize to help leave your skin feeling smooth.; Vegan and Cruelty-Free. Free from - Parabens, Alcohol, Animal-Derived Ingredients, PEGs, Formaldehyde,Sulfates, dyes, Triclosan, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, and Talc. Manufactured in the USA. Not tested on animals. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.

Is this lotion for the body or for the face?
How long before benefits were seen?
What would be the best affordable product for sun damaged skin?
Start your review of Medix 5.5 Retinol Cream with Ferulic Acid Anti-Sagging Treatment. Targets Crepey Wrinkles and Sun Damaged Skin. Anti-Aging Cream Infused With Black Tea, Aloe Vera, And Chamomile!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
2,262 reviews
Medix 5.5 Retinol Cream with Ferulic Acid Anti-Sagging Treatment. Targets Crepey Wrinkles and Sun Damaged Skin. Anti-Aging Cream Infused With Black Tea, Aloe Vera, And Chamomile uploaded by Lisa F.
I’m truly passionate about skincare and learning about ingredients, & their benefits etc A lot of ppl take good care of their skin but skip areas of their body like their chest, neck & hands. I wanted to find a good body Moisturizer that had anti aging ingredients to treat other areas other than my face. I came across this body moisturizer at Marshalls and was intrigued by the ingredients. It contains Retinol, Ferulic acid, Black Tea, Chamomile & Aloe Vera. Retinol and Ferulic acid are potent anti aging ingredients that treat fine lines and wrinkles, firm the skin and repair skin from sun damage. It’s also important to use PH balanced products, like this one has a PH of 5.5 to maintain healthy skin. I love the texture of this moisturizer, it’s not too thin like a lotion but not overly thick like a body butter, it’s just perfect and absorbs well into my skin. I also love the scent, it isn’t too strong but the Shea butter along with fruit and plant extracts makes it smell soothing and nourishing. Black Tea and Ferulic acid are also ingredients that are high in Vitamin C, & E. I honestly couldn’t ask for a better body moisturizer to keep my skin hydrated and help keep it firm and supple. Highly recommend Medix Cream!.Also Vegan and Cruelty free and Free from: Parabens, Alcohol, Animal-Derived Ingredients, PEGs, Formaldehyde,Sulfates, dyes, Triclosan, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, and Talc
Haley E.
Houston
Medix 5.5 Retinol Cream with Ferulic Acid Anti-Sagging Treatment. Targets Crepey Wrinkles and Sun Damaged Skin. Anti-Aging Cream Infused With Black Tea, Aloe Vera, And Chamomile uploaded by Haley E.
I LOVE THIS! I use it every night followed with another retinol & this stuff is HUGE and a little goes a super long way this stuff will last you honestly forever! I got lucky and found it in tjmaxx one day!Medix 5.5 Retinol Cream with Ferulic Acid Anti-Sagging Treatment. Targets Crepey Wrinkles and Sun Damaged Skin. Anti-Aging Cream Infused With Black Tea, Aloe Vera, And Chamomile
Jessica M.
Sterling, VA
Medix 5.5 Retinol Cream with Ferulic Acid Anti-Sagging Treatment. Targets Crepey Wrinkles and Sun Damaged Skin. Anti-Aging Cream Infused With Black Tea, Aloe Vera, And Chamomile uploaded by Jessica M.
I found this cream on eBay priced at two bottles for $15. I wasn’t sure what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised! It’s very creamy and hydrating but has also really smoothed my body skin. The only downside is that the scent is a little strong and competes with my perfume.
member-663823
Medix 5.5 Retinol Cream with Ferulic Acid Anti-Sagging Treatment. Targets Crepey Wrinkles and Sun Damaged Skin. Anti-Aging Cream Infused With Black Tea, Aloe Vera, And Chamomile uploaded by member-663823
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this stuff! It's not expensive and it's fabulous. Nice creamy consistency that absorbs into the skin. It does have a fragrance but my skin oddly didn't react negatively to it. Just word of caution for others with the same skin sensitivity. 10 out of 10 will buy again!
Stephanie  H.
Cotuit, MA
Medix 5.5 Retinol Cream with Ferulic Acid Anti-Sagging Treatment. Targets Crepey Wrinkles and Sun Damaged Skin. Anti-Aging Cream Infused With Black Tea, Aloe Vera, And Chamomile uploaded by Stephanie  H.
I was skeptical at first, but I love the stuff. I noticed a difference after a few days. The texture is strange, it smells ok, almost powdery. It was super inexpensive. I was pleasantly surprised.
Angel D.
Medix 5.5 Retinol Cream with Ferulic Acid Anti-Sagging Treatment. Targets Crepey Wrinkles and Sun Damaged Skin. Anti-Aging Cream Infused With Black Tea, Aloe Vera, And Chamomile uploaded by Angel D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using this lotion after my daily showers for a few weeks now and I am already noticing a difference in my skin. This leaves my skin hydrated and since I've been using it for some time now I notice that my stretch marks and crepe skin is fading and looking better. There's a slight baby powder type scent but the scent doesn't last very long, I like the smell of it.
Nicole R.
West Haven, CT
Medix 5.5 Retinol Cream with Ferulic Acid Anti-Sagging Treatment. Targets Crepey Wrinkles and Sun Damaged Skin. Anti-Aging Cream Infused With Black Tea, Aloe Vera, And Chamomile uploaded by Nicole R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this lotion! I use anti-aging creams on my face so why not take care of my body in the same manner? With Retinol and Ferulic Acid it targets dry skin, dark spots, and tightens the skin to stop sagging and wrinkles. It’s wonderful even the driest spots are heavily moisturized the first use. I got it on Amazon for a reasonable price and highly recommend it’s perfect for dry winter skin and maturing skin.
Sara R.
Montgomery, TX
Medix 5.5 Retinol Cream with Ferulic Acid Anti-Sagging Treatment. Targets Crepey Wrinkles and Sun Damaged Skin. Anti-Aging Cream Infused With Black Tea, Aloe Vera, And Chamomile uploaded by Sara R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I asked my dermatologist what she recommended to keep my skin looking youthful (relatively) and supple (once again, relatively) and she recommended any body lotion with retinol as an ingredient. After trying several hundred brands my world was completely rocked by the Medix lotion! I swear I could tell a difference after the first use. I very very highly recommend this brand and this product! #InfluensterAwards2020
Tilcia F.
Hoover, AL
Medix 5.5 Retinol Cream with Ferulic Acid Anti-Sagging Treatment. Targets Crepey Wrinkles and Sun Damaged Skin. Anti-Aging Cream Infused With Black Tea, Aloe Vera, And Chamomile uploaded by Tilcia F.
This makes my skin feel so hydrated and soft. It only takes a little bit to go a long way in coverage to wash your face. Can be used with your fingers or with your facial fabric material. I have only been using it for less than a week but I can feel the difference in my face.
Anne C.
Auburn, WA
Medix 5.5 Retinol Cream with Ferulic Acid Anti-Sagging Treatment. Targets Crepey Wrinkles and Sun Damaged Skin. Anti-Aging Cream Infused With Black Tea, Aloe Vera, And Chamomile uploaded by Anne C.
I discovered this brand of cream while shopping in a store. I bought five varieties to test out. I planned to use the cream only on my body since I already have an effective facial routine. I first opened the retinol and, oh my gosh, fell in love at first use. This cream spreads easily and moisturizes instantly. It smells really good too. I decided that retinol is all I want and gave the rest away. Previous to this, I was using Paula’s Choice Skin Smoothing Retinol Body Treatment, but it’s more expensive and hard to apply especially on larger surface area. The Medix 5.5 Retinol Cream is less expensive and applies easier. It has a lighter texture which I prefer. I will repurchase the Medix one. Only con is that it is easy to over-apply and can sometimes leave a sticky feeling. Still giving it 5 stars!