BeautyFaceFacial Skincaremedix 5.5
Hyaluronic Acid Cream w/ Bulgarian Rose for face and body Intense hydrating cream for wrinkles and fine lines Anti-Aging Cream Infused w/ Goji Berry, Green Tea, and Vitamin E Large 15oz

by medix 5.5

If your skin is dry, acne-prone, wrinkled, generally lacks luster then it is time to learn about pH balances and their effect on your skin. A pH level of 5.5 is perfect because this allows some acids onto your skin to naturally fight off bacteria that...

Liz where do I find this at ?
Start your review of Medix 5.5 Hyaluronic Acid Cream w/ Bulgarian Rose for face and body. Intense hydrating cream for wrinkles and fine lines. Anti-Aging Cream Infused w/ Goji Berry, Green Tea, and Vitamin E. Large 15oz!
Jennifer Blair C.
Sweetwater, TN
Medix 5.5 Hyaluronic Acid Cream w/ Bulgarian Rose for face and body. Intense hydrating cream for wrinkles and fine lines. Anti-Aging Cream Infused w/ Goji Berry, Green Tea, and Vitamin E. Large 15oz uploaded by Jennifer Blair C.
Purchased at: Amazon
5.5 Medix Hyaluronic Bulgarian rose skin cream promotes plush youthful looking skin. Bulgarian rose extract soothes and softens skin . It's infused with nourishing plant antioxidants. The rose scent is not over powering and all women will love this. A small amount goes a long way !
Liz M.
N Franklin, CT
Absolute best cream I’ve ever used. My face was always dry and red and this hydrated and balanced my skin tone so well in just about a week. It’s very easy in the skin and smells great. A little goes a long way so this bottle will last you a long time. Medix 5.5 Hyaluronic Acid Cream w/ Bulgarian Rose for face and body. Intense hydrating cream for wrinkles and fine lines. Anti-Aging Cream Infused w/ Goji Berry, Green Tea, and Vitamin E. Large 15oz
Rayna C.
Palm Bay, FL
i absolutely love this moisturizer ! it’s silky soft and makes my face glow like crazy! it firms the skin a little bit but i honestly love the way it makes me feel. it’s not too heavy and not too light but it gives you the perfect amount of hydration your skin needs!
Anila A.
Montague, NJ
Smells so good! Found this gem at TJ Maxx. Love that is has hyaluronic acid mixed with rose essence. Already bought a back up. Seems moisturizing and super cute packaging. Love the natural ingredients.
Kylie T.
Ruston, LA
I love anything rose scented, so I was all over this when I found it at tj. I live for this stuff! It’s so nourishing. Such a fresh scent, I couldn’t get tired of this! Will be repurchasing:)
Chelsie D.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This Medix 5.5 Bulgarian Rose hydrating cream smells and works so good! This bottle has lasted me awhile and was a great price 👍
Liney G.
CA
Medix 5.5 Hyaluronic Acid Cream w/ Bulgarian Rose for face and body. Intense hydrating cream for wrinkles and fine lines. Anti-Aging Cream Infused w/ Goji Berry, Green Tea, and Vitamin E. Large 15oz uploaded by Liney G.
This lotion is bomb. It's for your face and body. It gets rid of dark spots and it really works. I have many scars and dark marks on my legs and I saw results within the week.
May P.
Valhalla, NY
I got this from Marshalls for around $8. It has a very nice scent to it and I get compliments from people when I use it after I shower. In terms of moisturizing power, it is average- which I didn't expect much as I have super dry skin. It usually soaks into my skin pretty quickly but I do notice if I skip days and don't use it, my skin does get a bit flakey.