BeautyBeauty SetsSkincare Value & Gift Setsmedix 5.5
Collagen Cream and Collagen Serum skin care set 15oz Collagen Face and Body cream with 2oz Collagen Plumping Serum for wrinkles, fine lines, age spots

by medix 5.5

Medix 5.5 Collagen Set features collagen-boosted firming serum that quenches dry skin with hydrating natural extracts to help plump your skin to help with the appearance of wrinkles. Safe for all skin types. Whether you have dry skin, oily skin, or...

Hi! Does anyone know if these collagen lotion works? I’ve been wanting to purchase, but want to make sure first. Thanks! Xoxo
Start your review of Medix 5.5 Collagen Cream and Collagen Serum skin care set. 15oz Collagen Face and Body cream with 2oz Collagen Plumping Serum for wrinkles, fine lines, age spots.!
Donna M.
Milpitas
This is a good moisturizer I would say for Oiler skin types. This doesn’t moisturize as well fir dry skin. It works fine for my combo skin and doesn’t make me shiny throughout the day.
Layla J.
Waco, texas
Medix 5.5 Collagen Cream and Collagen Serum skin care set. 15oz Collagen Face and Body cream with 2oz Collagen Plumping Serum for wrinkles, fine lines, age spots. uploaded by Layla J.
I bought this at my local Marshall’s. For the amount of product you get with the price you couldn’t beat this. The packaging drew me in originally but then I read the ingredients and I knew I had to get it. I’ve been using it for about two months now and have no complaints. Is very creamy, leaves skin feeling very soft and moisturized. It does sink into your skin, but takes time. It cleared up my skin in literally two days and reduced my fine lines on my forehead. My acne scars are also slowly fading away but that obviously takes time! Hands down recommend Medix 5.5 Collagen Cream and Collagen Serum skin care set. 15oz Collagen Face and Body cream with 2oz Collagen Plumping Serum for wrinkles, fine lines, age spots.
Cassandra G.
Coquitlam, BC
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Recently I got the Medix 5.5 Collagwn serum and my skin has never been this nice! As I'm approaching my 30s I'm starting to get fine lines and wrinkles (years of sun exposure with no sunscreen). I tried this as one of my first ever wrinkle products. It drys very quickly and is very light weight. I have dark spots from sun exposure and acne, which has lead me to refuse to leave my house without make up as I hated my uneven skin tone. I've been using this product for about a month and yesterday i went out of the house with no make up and felt like my skin looked flawless! I want to try every product Medix 5.5 makes!!! Santa, you listening? Stocking full please 😉😁