BY WESTMINSTER PET PRODUCTS

Dog Muzzle Nylon, available in 3 sizes. No. 20603: Small No. 20604: Medium No. 20605: Large Type: MED NYLON MUZZLE see more...

• Has any one used this?? Don't think I could or would and pretty sur...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
rubies 💋.
rubies 💋.
This seems it would work by the reviews I need something for my dog for when she also gets her nails trimmed thanks
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Although I know muzzles can tend to scare the animal it is ultimately the best thing. If I don't have to worry about him biting me I don't have to squeeze so hard for my dr to look at him. Anything with teeth will bite! ;)
Emily S.
Emily S.
This product does its job if you know how to put it on. In my life my dog is too smart for one and still no matter what can get the thing off. Still when I really need it, having this comes in handy.
Briana R.
Briana R.
Hialeah, FL
Although I don't use it often. When I do it's great. definitely does the job. I use it when I'm trimming my chihuahuas nails. It keeps him from trying to bite the trimmers.
Darlene H.
Darlene H.
Has any one used this?? Don't think I could or would and pretty sure my dogs would get out of it any way?!