Hair CareHair Products2-in-1 Shampoo & ConditionerPert Plus

by Pert Plus

Medium Conditioning Formula 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner For Normal Hair was launched by the design house of Pert Plus. It is recommended for normal hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Medium Conditioning formula 2 In 1 Shampoo and Conditioner for Normal Hair By Pert Plus!
Orangeburg, NY
I love this shampoo and conditioner combo. I have used it since I was an older child. I use this product when I can find it in stores to wash my hair two times a week for a few weeks at a time. It's scent is delicious. The only words to describe it would be clean and fresh. I believe that I bought it at CVS/pharmacy or Shop-Rite. Unfortunately, I can no longer find it in a full-size container. I have to look for it. If I'm lucky a store with sell it in a trial/ travel size. I believe that it is no longer available everywhere on a large scale like it used to be when I was a girl. I would recommend it with two thumbs up to other people. The medium amount of conditioner doesn't make my hair scalp greasy like a separate conditioner does. It rinses cleanly out of my hair unlike several other shampoo that leave a grimy residue. My hair can be combed gently out of the shower without a lot of resistance and only a few knots. I looooove Pert Plus shampoo plus conditioner. It is my blast from the past that I will continue to use as long as I can find it.
Tampa, FL
My his shampoo conditioner works really well for me. It leaves my hair smooth and looking healthy. Plus it leaves my hair smelling good
Pompano Beach, FL
When even head and shoulders didn’t work, pert, you always had my back! I tried head and shoulders for about two months fighting my dandruff and then saw pert and remembered that I had used it 8 years ago and it worked well and so I gave it another try and it’s never let me down. I do with it was a little more hydrating or maybe had some omegas or oils for the hair but besides that, smells great and works like nothing else!
Hogansburg, NY
This shampoo is pretty good, & a decent price!! smells good! 2 in 1 is always a bonus!!
The onlyyy shampoo and conditioner combo I'll ever buy. It's the only one that I'll find in my parents shower- my mom only uses pert! Her hair has always been beautiful
One of the best shampoo I will always buy year after year. The scent is amazing and my hair feels so soft and clean. I would give this 10 stars. If there was an option to do so. Yes I have tried other shampoos but I always go back to this one because I know it works.
Perts plus works great for me. I've been using this since i was a kid. Never had an issue with it.
Smithville, TN
I don't much like this shampoo only because it doesn't condition my hair the way regular conditioner would and I never feel like it gets my hair clean
Henderson , NV
This is a great product and comes in the perfect travel size. this product keeps my hair hydratiled and not dry.
Hermitage, TN
Random fact; it leaves your hair smelling good and I do have to say out of most shampoo and conditioner combos this is one of my favorites and I'm very picky about my hair

Looking for your answer?