Medium Adult Dry Dog Food

Most medium-sized dogs are known for their seemingly endless energy. Whether their favorite thing is swimming, exploring, or lots of walks, they’re always on the go. These pets need special nutritional support to help keep them running, jumping, and playing all day, every day. Royal Canin Medium Adult dry dog food is a tailored diet made to feed your dog’s high-energy lifestyle. An exclusive mix of antioxidants and prebiotics helps support natural defenses so they can keep on going strong. Omega-3 fatty acids, like EPA and DHA, nourish your dog’s skin and coat health to help them stay vibrant. An optimal balance of highly digestible proteins and fibers helps your dog digest and absorb nutrients. Not only that, the exclusive kibble is highly palatable, and will keep them coming back to their bowl every meal. Add variety to their bowl with Royal Canin Adult wet dog food. And when your dog reaches their later years, there’s Royal Canin Medium Adult 7+ and Medium Aging Adult 10+ dry dog food to help keep them happy and healthy as they age.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Medium Adult Dry Dog Food!
How would you rate this product?
Ivy R.
Seattle, WA
Medium Adult Dry Dog Food uploaded by Ivy R.
Purchased at: Amazon
My dog loves this! It makes his coat nice and soft and he has no digestive issues. I get it delivered monthly and keep it stored in an airtight container. Medium sized kibbles, crunchy. Royal Canin is a reliable, old school brand known for its dedication to animal health. This was recommended to me and I recommend it to others. Happy healthy dog!
Adrienne B.
We have been feeding our border collie this food for two years and have never had an issue. He seems to be full after eating it and poops regularly. It is pretty expensive but we can usually find some sort of coupon around. This is highly recommended.
Shelley W.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: PetSmart
This is what I’ve fed my dogs their whole lives. I have one that is 7 years old and one that is 2. They love it, and I can feel confident that it’s good for them. They have no digestive issues and are very healthy pups. Would highly recommend this brand to anyone looking for a good, high quality dog food!
amber S.
Anaheim, CA
I love the nutrition it gives my dog, helping her stay active and happy. I also appreciate that Royal Canin is not involved in that harmful grain free trend that is giving so many dogs heart and other health issues.
Nicole K.
Deerfield , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We were recommended this food by our vet and have been feeding our dogs this brand since they were puppies. They enjoy this food a lot. I usually order through Chewy.com and get the 30lb bag. Would recommend this.
Kathleen C.
parma
This dog food is what my dog has been eating for the last 3 months, he is the pickiest eater and loves this brand. He also has a sensitive stomach and never has any issues with this food, I would highly recommend this to others!
Kelsey S.
Scottsbluff, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
All of my dogs are on royal canin food. They absolutely love it and their overall health has greatly improved since being on this food. They don't shed as much and they dont smell as bad.
Gwen S.
Bellingham
Tried another brand that was more of a natural/organic food and it didn't agree with him.  Made his tummy upset.  The vet suggested Royal Canin Medium Adult 1-7 years and he hasn't had an issue.
Shadai S.
Rensselaer, NY
Good ingredients, not overly expensive and my dog loves it so it's all around a win. I reccomend it to all dog owners I know.
Alyssa P.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I’ve tried a few different brands and this so far is the best one that doesn’t upset her belly And that she wants to eat!

Looking for your answer?