Mediterranean Snack Food Baked Lentil Crackers Sea Salt

Delicious Gluten Free Snacking Discover All Natural Mediterranean Snacks&Trade; Lentil Crackers - Your Gluten Free Choice For Great Snacking! All Natural All Delicious All Yours! Gluten Free Ingredients Good Source Of Protein Low Fat Non-Gmo Project Verified Experience The Wholesome Taste Of Lentils! Our Crackers Are Baked With All Natural Ingredients And Protein Rich Lentils For A Uniquely Healthy And Tasty Snack Cracker.&Nbsp; A Staple Since Ancient Times, Lentils Are Among The World's Healthiest Foods And Are High In Protein, Iron, Vitamin B1 And Essential Minerals For A Healthy Diet.&Nbsp; Our Gluten-Free Lentil Crackers Provide A Rustic Taste You'll Love In A Low Fat, Healthier Snack. 1-973-333-4888 Made In Greece see more...

Buy on Walmart
Anna H.
Fairfax, VA
These thin crackers gave a hint of salt, depending on where you bit. So I’m glad it was not too salty. These crackers would be fabulous with a dip.
Liliana H.
Pasadena, CA
Foodie Expert
I love lentil chips. I;m much more of a lentil and pita chip kinda person than a chip person. These have so much more flavor and just taste so much healtheir!
Paulina D.
Trenton, NJ
I am always up for trying a different type of chip. And since baked is supposed to be better for you I gave these a try. But they could be baked but these have more salt on them it feel like then a regular chip. To much salt for me.
Courtney M.
Hebron, KY
Foodie Expert
These are awesome! Gluten free and super crunchy! I had them with red pepper hummus and it was delicious!!
Ciara R.
Santa Maria, CA
As someone who does not like lentils I was actually very surprised that I liked these, they were a little on the salty side but for a relatively healthy snack these are not bad at all.