BY MEDITERRANEAN ORGANIC

Mediterranean Organic™ Organic Fire Roasted Red & Yellow Peppers.

Non GMO project.

Verified.

nongmoproject.org.

USDA organic. see more...

Ashley T.
Marion , IN
I love these! Great for so many recipes and aren't too much for those sensitive to the pepper taste. I like to add to my fajitas and sometimes for a different burger. Great for so much that I always have them on hand.
Amanda H.
This is a staple in my kitchen. I find myself using it in lots of recipes! We usually can find it at our local Hannaford supermarket, definitely a great buy for the money!
Zavionte H.
Durham, NC
I haven't tried these buy it looks good and I'll give I a try. It looks hot and I love hot stuff. I would these a try and mostly all the comments are mostly positive.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
Haven't tried these yet but they look very good they look very tasty and I would definitely like to try it because it just looks like something that would be very yummy and delicious and recommended so I'm definitely going to check it out!
Jessica F.
These are delicious! I love to add them to the hummus that I make for a different taste, they are also great to stuff chicken with!
Levi R.
Athens, AL
These peppers add so much flavor to food in general. They are extremely delicious and I would recommend these to everyone.
Claudia C.
I love everything with pepper and this is one of my favorite! It is very good with rice, chicken, beef and eggs.
Joannie B.
Easy go to when you need roasted peppers... very good in spaghetti sauce...or in peppered steak
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
I love these roasted peppers in my sandwich. They are yummy and they taste great in a sandwich.
Genesis F.
Chaska, MN
My mom loves them she puts them in art of our good I'm from Puerto Rico so we like flavor!
Marley R.
What are some meals you put these in?
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
Exactly how spicy/hot are these?