Does the scent last all day? Is it worth it?
Youngstown, OH - il y a 2 ans

5 answers

Yes it lasts all day and I would say it is worth it especially for Spring and summer
il y a 7 mois
Yes it does last all day
il y a 9 mois
It lasts all day but it’s not beast mode all day. It becomes a skin scent that is soft and beautiful throughout the day.
il y a 2 ans
Hi ladies!!I place it behind the ears...behind knees if wearing a skirt and above my wrists like Parisian women do (so to not wash off during hand washing) I love keeping it in my purse So I bought the travel size for my purse if I ever feel I need to freshen up my fragrance...say at dinner after a long day... I believe it is completely worth it. My travel size was $30. You can always start there and see how long "it lasts" mixed on your skin.... And see if it is worth it to you:) fragrances are the little gift to myself..thst make my dats a little brighter. Btw...when this came in the mail..I got their freesia scent as sample. It is yummy.xA💋
il y a 2 ans
I wouldn't say it lasts all day but it lasts longer than any other perfume I wear. I personally love this scent and I think it's totally worth it.