MakeupPerfume & CologneAERIN
Mediterranean Honeysuckle Eau De Parfum Spray

Mediterranean Honeysuckle Eau De Parfum Spray

Shop Aerin Mediterranean Honeysuckle Eau De Parfum Spray. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

[product:aerin-mediterranean-honeysuckle-17-oz-eau-de-parfum-spray] Tell be about this scent please? Share your opinion. Is is fun or dated?
Hello beauty dolls! I just recently found and purchased AND adore thiz fragrance!! It is my new Spring favorite!! My question for you is this .... Where on your body do you apply it? True Parisians apply behind the knee, above wrist( to not be washed off) and behind ear...upper hairline... Do you have a special perfume placement routine?
Does the scent last all day? Is it worth it?
Start your review of Mediterranean Honeysuckle Eau De Parfum Spray!
Tina D.
Mediterranean Honeysuckle Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Tina D.
I just received a sample recently to try and I can’t wait to use it. I am not sure if it is long lasting or not just received it not sure what the scent is like either but looking forward to trying it out.
Amy T.
St Augustine, FL
Mediterranean Honeysuckle Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Amy T.
The best smelling perfume out there! Love this. If you love honeysuckle you will love it. Long lasting scent. I get so many compliments. Wish this was sold more places.
Sunni W.
Norman, OK
Mediterranean Honeysuckle Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Sunni W.
Oh my goodness everyone this perfume smells absolutely amazing...it is to die for...such a sensual fragrance with notes of honeysuckle, bergamot, grapefruit, gardenia, and musk...I have a sample spray for now but i do plan on purchasing this perfume Mediterranean Honeysuckle Eau De Parfum Spray
Johnna G.
Gilroy, CA
Mediterranean Honeysuckle Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Johnna G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Found my new favorite daily perfume! I’d pay the price for this amazing scent - the citrus and floral notes reminds me of a being surrounded by lemon blossoms and freesias, plus the cool ocean breeze. It already reminds me of warmer weather! The packaging is beautiful and I like the simplicity of the bottle itself.
Ashley J.
Mediterranean Honeysuckle Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Ashley J.
This perfume reminds of being on vacation in the Bahamas, a fresh elegant scent. Long lasting I give it two sprays and can smell it through out the day.
Paige S.
Philadelphia, PA
Mediterranean Honeysuckle Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Paige S.
Oh my gosh. This is the best perfume ever! I have been on a perfume journey for a while now. I’ve found a few I love but this one BLEW me away! The only way I can describe the scent fresh and awakening. It really brightens up yourself the second you spray it. After taking one smell I was inlove. The best part is that the scent sticks to you so it is definitely worth the money. It is a scent that you will be able to smell throughout the day with just one application.
Victoria H.
Charlotte, NC
Mediterranean Honeysuckle Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Victoria H.
One of my FAVORITE scents from AERIN! First off the packaging is stunning per usual. The scent is an absolutely beautiful mix of summer beach’s and flora fields. Lastly is STAYS , I can smell this on my self all day long without reapplying!
Yery P.
Jersey City, NJ
Purchased at: Macy's
Mediterranean Honeysuckle Eau De Parfum Spray Imagine smelling the sweet nectar of honeysuckle as you enjoy your morning grapefruit on a balcony overlooking the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean Sea. If you could capture that scene in a scent, this beautiful Aerin mist would be it.
Kaitlin K.
Fremont, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a sample of this perfume with my recent Sephora purchase. This has a pretty good scent...very light and sweet and floral. It’s definitely a wearable scent. My main gripe is that this does not last long at all. I like to smell my perfume throughout the day but this is more like a body spray in the way it doesn’t last.
Bobo T.
Westminster, CA
Fresh, clean and feminine. It’s feel like sunbathing by a lemonade stand at the beach. With a whip of beachy and citrus scent, it’s a perfect spring and summer fragrance. The scent gets lovelier after an hour or two and i love that light enchanting and lingering smell even more. Definitely worthy of the price you pay.