BY NONE

MEDITALIA Tapenades and Pestos are produced in Israel through cooperation between Israelis, Arabs and other neighbours. The olives are grown in Palestinian villages, the glass jars are made in Egypt, and the sun-dried tomatoes come from Turkey. PeaceWorks believes that personal contact between these groups will shatter cultural stereotypes and help people live together peacefully. Five percent of the profits from MEDITALIA Pestos and Tapenades go to support the PeaceWorks Foundation to foster peaceful co-existence in the world see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lindsay C.
Surrey, BC
Every time I make pasta at home, I always want to use pesto over any red or white sauces. I don't know what it is, but I never get tired of having it no matter how frequently I eat it. This is the first pesto sauce i've tried since I turned vegan and it tastes amazing. I have also tried other brands but this is one of the most repurchased one. Sadly I can only find this specifically in Downtown Vancouver (which is about an hour away drive from home) but i'm sure I can find one closer, just need to look around for it
Kris H.
We love pesto. I typically make my own. Was in a big hurry and had to grab some in the store one day. Glad i did. This really tastes much better than mine. Thumbs of on taste, price, and convenience.
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
My favorite pesto. I literally always make pasta with this. It's a must have at my house
Marissa H.
Port Orchard, WA
Oh gosh! I love pesto and I especially love this pesto! One of the best sauces I have ever used for making this meal!
Alexandra R.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
This is some of the most authentic pasta I have had since I lived in Italy. Goes great mixed in with pasta or on bruschetta
Alexis B.
Birmingham, AL
Foodie Expert
Where can this be found?