Mediocre AB Sprinkle Islands

by Mediocre AB

Titan burns again - Award-winning water puzzler Sprinkle is back in a new shape! In a not so distant future, a garbage hauling space ship from Earth gets on the wrong course and burning trash is scattered over the beautiful islands of Titan. Help the Titans as used car tyres and soda cans set their villages on fire! Using intuitive touch controls you control a tiny firetruck, but since the fires are sometimes hard to reach, you need to use obstacles, buttons and elevators to put them out. Your water supply is limited - earn drops by conserving water! * Five distinct islands with a total of 60 levels provide hours of challenging entertainment. * Amazing water physics - The original Sprinkle set a new standard for water in games. Sprinkle Islands improves on that with endless oceans, pools and floating objects. * Easy controls, challenging gameplay! The original Sprinkle game has been enjoyed by more than eight million people. Join the fun in this improved version!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mediocre AB Sprinkle Islands!
How would you rate this product?
5 years agoSantee, CA
Surprisingly addicting. I could not stop playing this game the first week I got it. I got almost all they way finished when my phone got stolen so I haven't gone back yet. It's really challenging at times but I felt so accomplished when I got those three stars at the end!
4 years agoCrawfordville, GA
This game is so fun, yet very addicting. I downloaded this game in order to give my nephew some to occupy his time with. I ended up playing and couldn't put it down. Need a pastime? Download this game and go!
4 years ago
I found myself addicted to this game I can't stop playing most people who play it get themselves addicted to it
5 years ago
Cute game filled with lots of little things to enjoy. Trying to clean up messes along with putting fires out!
3 years agoWinkler, MB
I started playing the free version of this game and became addicted. I know it's a kids game but it was actually fun. I decided to purchase the full the version and my kids were excited about it. They love the game and it helps them use their mind by figuring out how to put the fires out. Would recommend this game for kids 8 and under.