Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsMediheal
X BTS Facial Mask Sheet Special Set/Mask Sheet + BTS Photocard

Mediheal X BTS Facial Mask Sheet Special Set/Mask Sheet + BTS Photocard

by Mediheal

Contents : MEDIHEAL W.H.P White Hydrating Black Mask EX. 25ml x 5ea / MEDIHEAL Teatree Care Solution Essential Mask EX. 24ml x 5ea / BTS Group Phtocard Album - OUR STORY (Ver.2) 14 Photos (Size : 105 x 175mm . W.H.P White Hydrating Black Mask EX. : Skin brightening & Intense moisturizing . Binchotan Black sheet : The black charcoal W.H.P Black Mask EX. is specially - manufactured having infused binchotan into rayon material. This revolutionary fabric sheet effectively promotes absorption of active ingredients. Teatree Care Solution Essential Mask EX : Skin soothing & sebum control . Natural cotton sheet : N.M.F Ampoule Mask EX. & Teatree Essential Mask EX. made of Bemlise fabric rewards the skin with a snug and silky, natural fit. / MEDIHEAL logo printed on the surface of the mask sheet naturally appears when its time to remove the mask.

Contents - MEDIHEAL W.H.P White Hydrating Black Mask EX. 25ml x 5ea / MEDIHEAL Teatree Care Solution Essential Mask EX. 24ml x 5ea / BTS Group Phtocard Album - OUR STORY (Ver.2) 14 Photos (Size - 105 x 175mm; W.H.P White Hydrating Black Mask EX. - Skin brightening & Intense moisturizing; Binchotan Black sheet - The black charcoal W.H.P Black Mask EX. is specially - manufactured having infused binchotan into rayon material. This revolutionary fabric sheet effectively promotes absorption of active ingredients.; Teatree Care Solution Essential Mask EX - Skin soothing & sebum control; Natural cotton sheet - N.M.F Ampoule Mask EX. & Teatree Essential Mask EX. made of Bemlise fabric rewards the skin with a snug and silky, natural fit. / MEDIHEAL logo printed on the surface of the mask sheet naturally appears when its time to remove the mask.

Are they a good product to use?
How well does this face mask work? Would it help someone with oily acne prone skin? I’ve been tempted lately to buy these because of the photocards (nhnfndn) but I want to know if I can get any use out of these before spending my money so they just don’t sit in the box. :’)
Start your review of Mediheal X BTS Facial Mask Sheet Special Set/Mask Sheet + BTS Photocard!
Baelie S.
Keeseville, NY
Mediheal X BTS Facial Mask Sheet Special Set/Mask Sheet + BTS Photocard uploaded by Baelie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
love love love love. did I mention I love these? they feel so nice on my face and they don't smell bad. the scent isn't too strong. also comes with cute photos of the members on amazing quality paper. truly one of the best parts. good. the photos are beautiful btw. I kept the box and photos. I definitely will buy more masks. the small little box inside has the cards in it.
Bianca W.
usa
these masks are great!! Im ARMY so i love bts but these masks are amazing! the teatree mask is my favourite it really helps to clarify and hydrate my face. there is also a ton of serum to use after. also the NMF masks are so hydrating and the sets are very budget friendly! (they also come with really cute photo cards of the boys)
Kelly J.
Pell City, AL
These mask are really good. They don’t fit great to the skin. But it’s not a deal breaker.
Amanda R.
Aurora, IL
I love this mask set. It hydrates my face so well. I make sure I wear one once a week. The set comes with photo cards and who doesn’t love that. Their is four sets make sure your read what each set does depending on your skin type.
Kaitlin D.
Brentwood, TN
Who couldn’t be obsessed with this set?? Not only is it BTS, but also mediheal and their amazing face masks. You get a good amount of masks and also a set of photo cards. It’s the best bang for your buck if you’re an ARMY.
mochi :.
Lead
Perfect for your skin is absolutely gorgeous for your skin works perfect!!!! In love with this mask sheet
Sierra B.
Hokes Bluff
Loved this product and the freebies you get with it! The smell is amazing and the masks actually fit my face! Feels refreshed after I rinse it off!
Gretchen K.
It’s a good way to try Mediheal‘s popular masks. The cards are a good bonus for BTS fans. I love the tea tree ones because they are gentle but effective for acne prone skin. They have a cooling sensation when you put them on your skin - very refreshing.
Brit C.
Mediheal X BTS Facial Mask Sheet Special Set/Mask Sheet + BTS Photocard uploaded by Brit C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Mine may be a little bias just because I love anything that’s BTS’s. But if you want to try I definitely recommend
Samantha L.
Brooklyn
This is amazing for army and non-army because it comes in a set and also explains all the benefits for the skin on a postcard. For army, it is a great investment because you are getting official BTS merch while also helping your skin stay refreshed and hydrated. Would totally recommend to everyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...