Mediheal Pumpkin-Ade Mask

The nutrition of fresh autumn squash and the elasticity of elastin are delivered to your skin purely. This is a lifting-up mask which makes your skin smooth and resilient.

Karen P.
Lexington, KY
This mask is in my regular skincare routine for a reason. It makes my skin feel great and look good. After using it you are left with a nice subtle glow. It has a very light natural scent to it. I know it says its pumpkin, but it oddly smells like caramel to me for some reason.
Keiwandra C.
Norfolk, VA
This mask will leave you face feel smooth and healthy ! I tried this once and after that I started using this on a regular basis.
Kaeleigh E.
Vancouver, BC
I like these masks and I love products that use pumpkin so I was excited to try this. I like that the mask itself is a bit thicker and it stays on my face well. The only problem I have was that I hated the smell. It smelled a bit like pumpkin purée (not pumpkin pie just the vegetable) but like, a gross pumpkin I didn’t want to eat. It wasn’t pleasant sitting on my face but the smell wasn’t strong enough to ruin it for me at least it was very mild. Won’t re buy BUT doesn’t make it a bad product the smell just didn’t jive with me.
Anna N.
Mùi hương nhẹ nhàng apply lên da mát lạnh, mặt nạ ngậm nước, sau khi apply xong da mịn màng hẳn
Kimberly B.
Ebro, FL
Can anyone compare the results of this mask to the TCFS Pumpkin Sleep Pack?