BY MEDIHEAL

Brand from South Korea: Mediheal - N.M.F Aquaring Hydro Nude Gel Mask 10 pcs see more...

Love X.
|| Mediheal NMF Aquaring Nude Gel Mask ||

This mask is made for dry and dehydrated skin! Reduces pores too!
. 🎀Tip: There's is only one protective film! Be careful applying the mask on! AND there are two parts.. apply the upper part then the lower part 🎀Bonus: Store it in the fridge before use and take a bath with it... OMG your body will LOVE you ♥️ 🎀Bonus 2: There are tiny eye and mouth pieces of the mask! I like to use it on my eczema on my neck!
My thoughts:
. 🎀Price: $ . 🎀Scent: Subtle scent
. 🎀Fitting: Great and adhered well!
. 🎀Sheet: Thin transparent gel mask that felt like cellulose
. 🎀Essence: Some left in the package. Felt watery
. 🎀Results: AMAZING. It wasn't drippy and I love how it is transparent on my face. It calmed down my eczema on my neck! It didn't feel tacky at all! My skin felt plump and brighter! I LOVE this mask! No breakout neither!
🎀Recommend? DEFINITELY YES
🎀Repurchase? DEFINITELY YES .
Winly L.
Omg, this is my favor gel sheet mask. Skin feel hydrated, price is cheap, average $2 a piece. Best part is the gel sheet mask don’t move around on the face, so I don’t have to sit still and wait.
Vicky Z.
Houston
This is great for light hydration! I use this when I have fresh pimples and irritated skin because masks with heavier nutrients will be too much for my skin during those times. The gel is comfortable and soothing, and the 2 piece structure makes it easy to fit on the face. However, I had to reduce a star because the mask has so much plastic packaging, making it hard to open up.
Lea C.
Great fitting mask, which is a must! No serum
seeping into your eyes. Extremely hydrating and plumping.