BY MEDIHEAL

Brand from South Korea: Mediheal. The thirst of dry skin is resolved through active water systems such as Hyaluronic acid, Ceramide, and more excelling in the Natural Moisturizing Factor that exists in the horny layer of the skin as well as the moisturizing effec while LS 8865, Witch Hazel, and more which have the effect of managing loosened pores by adjusting sebum and tightening pores. How to Use: After cleansing, even out skin using a toner. Take the mask out of its package, unfold, and place the sheet on the face. Rest comfortably for 15-20 minutes and remove the mask. Remove the mask, and let the skin absorb the remaining essence by gently patting the skin. Pack Size - 10 pcs see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Melissa A.
Korean face masks have become a staple in my beauty routine. I use this mediheal mask before I go to sleep. I tend to use this mask more when my skin feels drier. There’s tons of moisture and liquid on these masks which is extremely important. I bought these from a Korean beauty store in NYC but amazon sells them for cheaper!
Niela L.
Elverta
I believe pretty much al mediheal sheet masks are great. It is very hydrating and does not leave any sticky-ness on my skin after I use it. I makes my face super glowy, and after I use it, my makeup applies super smoothly
Christina S.
Carrollton, TX
My FAVORITE sheet masks. There’s a reason why these are so highly sought after! I love how supple your skin feels after you’ve taken the mask off ^^ it’s a bit pricier than other road shop korean masks but it’s so worth it
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
You can never go wrong with mediheal masks! The fit is great, the price is great and it’s an all around decent mask. This NMF Aquaring variety is my GO TO for hydration hands down. There is a reason why people often try to imitate this brand, it’s because it’s reliable and good! Must try!
Phi P.
Raleigh, NC
One of the best products ever for dry skin! I have super dry skin all the time and I use this every day or every other day as part of nightly my skincare routine!! I leave it on for approximately 20-30 minutes and after just pat the excess essence in and boom here comes my nice soft hydrated skin!!! What I also like about this product is that it's heavily saturated in the essence and the mask material itself is really thick! Most places sell it for around $2-3 which is a really good place given how effective it is for keeping skin nice and hydrated. I also think it makes my skin look a lot brighter after repeated uses ! A definite must buy for anyone who suffers from constant dry skin !!
Shelley L.
Received these masks at a bridal shower. I wasn't familiar with the brand but what interesting names! Value per Amazon is pretty neat since you can order a bunch. I have slightly sensitive skin and was pleased to see this mask did NOT irritate it. Plenty of serum in this entire package that I could have poured it into a tiny jar and used it for three days. Very comfortable mask with holes that were cut out perfectly for my eyes, nose and mouth. Mediheal - N.M.F. Aquaring Ampoule Mask 10 pcs
Gwen L.
Hoover, AL
I love love love how moisturizing this mask is. It is a favorite. The fit is okay and the material is average but man my skin glowsssssss after using this.
Zaydra B.
Harmony
I totally recommend their sheet masks. This one is so hydrating and it feels great on the skin. And they’re so easy to use.
Ashley C.
This is amazing! I would recommend this to anyone who has dry skin or combination type skin and needs so hydration
Candice C.
Mediheal is quickly becoming my favourite mask brand. I have enjoyed all the masks from this brand so far, and look forward to trying more. The N.M.F. Aquaring Ampoule masks is very hydrating, and great for those with dry skin or just when you need some extra moisture. I wake up in the morning with dewy and soft skin. Another great thing is that their masks are more affordable - somewhere between road shop brands and high-end masks. I have repurchased this and recommended to my friends.
Paola V.