BY MEDIHEAL

Radiant your Face Skin with the Mediheal NMF Aquaring Ampoule mask! water system of Natural Moisture Factor that helps providing abundant moisture to your skin. Net Wt. 0.85 oz. / 25 mL

Mediheal Brand; facial-masks Category; Beauty Supplies for Women

manufacturer.part.number: n.m.f

Ashley H.
Jeffersonville
I love everything I’ve tried from Mediheal. These masks are extremely moisturizing and there’s always extra liquid in the pouch to use on other problem areas as well. They’re wonderful.
leigh K.
Arizona
Its a great product. Feels great on my face and the extra essence is excellent after you rub it in. Its a great value for this product. Highly effective on my combo skin and they have other masks for things such as redness, tightening, etc. I would and am going to buy it again and recommend it as well.
Kyra T.
It made my skin feel hydrated, soft and refreshed. It’s not harsh on my skin at all. I didn’t particularly like the smell but that’s just me. There are cheaper Korean face masks that do the same thing (in Germany).
Skin I.
philippines
My dry skin was instantly refreshed and hydrated. The mask is easy to apply, light and soft. After use, skin is softer and smoother. Does not cause any untoward acne breakouts. Scent is light and fresh.

Walmart