Mediheal Mogongtox Soda Bubble Sheet uploaded by Gladys B.Mediheal Mogongtox Soda Bubble Sheet uploaded by Gladys B.Mediheal Mogongtox Soda Bubble Sheet uploaded by Marissa A.

BY MEDIHEAL

This bubble sheet feels like a facial massage giving the skin vitality while removing pore impurities with the bubbling pore care. This unique bubble mask sheet specializes in deeply cleansing the pores, making them appear tighter and leaving the skin brighter. With a rich formulation of herbal extracts and carbonated water, this mask foams up by itself to create microbubbles that will help treat your pores efficiently. This bubbling action also serves as a mild facial massage to soften up accumulated dirt in order for it to be easily washed away. It also offers a gentle peeling technology that eliminates dead skin cells to reveal brighter and clearer skin immediately after use.

Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is an interesting mask because it uses a more clothe-like sheet and the product itself bubbles/foams up. While it didn't irritate my sensitive and dry skin it also didn't do anything amazing. Maybe made it slightly softer. I really didn't like how this is for only half the face because my forehead got extremely dry and tight after cleansing while waiting for this mask to do its work. Also it's best used while lying down because it will constantly slide down and into your mouth if you aren't careful. On the plus side seeing it foam and then pressing down the foam after is pretty fun but I personally wouldn't repurchase.
Marissa A.
I tried this mask cause i was curious about the bubbles. The bubbles start to appear instantly and ny skin was fresher, softer and kind of more luminous! Its a very fun mask!
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I try a lot of different Korean sheet masks each month. I really love this brand because of their natural ingredients and lean towards healing properties. The packaging is always appealing, but still adult. However I have to say, this mask in particular I did not care for. Its nothing to do with the ingredients or packaging. It did make my skin feel great, but I didn't care for the bubbles and foaming. And when it was time to take it off, instead of the normal serum type of thing most masks have this left you with a soap like texture you had to wash off.
Gladys B.
These masks are really cool. I didnt see a crazy change on my face but the bubbling felt nice on my skin and it didnt feel tacky at all.
Carol Z.
Wayne, NJ
detox bubble mask!!!! I leave on for a about 5 mins and take it off, cleans out the pores and oil on the face.
Maria F.
Boston, MA
Me gustaría probar para ver que resultado deja si es bueno o malo, lo compraré me llama la atención. ....