Mediheal Hydrating Charcoal Mineral Mask uploaded by Sep K.

BY MEDIHEAL

Directions: 1. After cleansing, even out skin using a toner. Unfold 1 sheet of mask and place on your face. 2. Rest comfortably for 10-20 minutes and then remove the mask. 3. Let the skin absorb the remaining essence by gently patting your skin. Considering the skin's 4-week turnover term. It is most effective to use consecutively 2-3 times a week for 4 weeks. (1-Month concentrated skin management program). see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sep K.
W.H.P White Hydrating Black Mask includes amazing ingredients such as Natural Castor oil, Fruit Extract, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol and Xylitol for deep moisturizing skin. I also contains Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Charcoal Powder, Niacinamide, and Arbutin which help to clean and even skin tones.

It is very easy to apply this MediHeal sheet mask and it fits and stays on face well. I left this sheet mask on for 30 minutes after cleansing and toning my face. After I removed the mask, did not leave any sticky residue afterward but my skin felt clean, healthy, and super hydrated.
I noticed MediHeal W.H.P White Hydrating Black Mask helped to minimize my pores and my skin didn't get as oily the next day. This sheet mask leaves my face so soft and glowing and also I haven't broken out or anything. I highly recommend this mask people with combination, acne- prone skin like me.
Stephany M.
Orlando, FL
This one is my currently miracle mask. It’s so good! When i have bad skin i use this one and helps me a lot. And also so affordable!
Carol Z.
a cleansing and hydrating combo mask. it's good daily use and not sticky residue nor harsh on the skin.
Corinne L.
Lorraine, QC
Honestly it wasn’t bad but it wasn’t that good like I didn’t feel like their was a lot happening in my face. Also must of the packaging wasn’t in english so I didn’t have a lot of information about the product. It was a bit sticky but that is not a big deal. It’s a really soft treatment and I’m someone who have a sensitive skin and I didn’t have any problem