Mediheal Essential Mask - Teatree Care Solution 10pcs

by Mediheal

-A soothing non-sticky facial sheet mask-Features a silky Cellulose sheet made of 100% pure cotton concentrated with essence-Contains tea tree leaf oil pine needle extract & Portulaca oleracea extract-Helps control oil secretion & soothe dry irritated...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mediheal Essential Mask - Teatree Care Solution 10pcs!
Mediheal Essential Mask - Teatree Care Solution 10pcs uploaded by Patricia M.
Tea Tree and Korean skincare are two things that I have really wanted to get it to. I found this brand because of BTS (Go ARMY!) and I have been addicted to this mask ever since. I have around 10 of these sheer masks in my drawer at all time and it’s perfect to put on and see my skin calmer the next day.
Oak Park, IL
Mediheal Essential Mask - Teatree Care Solution 10pcs uploaded by Islam A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this brand , it’s tea tree calming mask , give my skin calming , balancing and pore tightening ,it’s cotton linter sheet and when the mask dries the logo appears , nice smell, pricey , easy to apply on the skin . I will buy it again , I love it
I have had some major acne issues because my hormones and it really helped my severe acne. I’m so glad my cousin got this for me! I can’t wait to order more and use it :)
Mediheal Essential Mask - Teatree Care Solution 10pcs uploaded by Samuel D.
This mask is extremely soothing. All the red dots on my face are healed and soothed immediately after a night. It doesn’t smell chemically at all. I recommend this for acne prone skin and sensitive skin.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My favorite masks! Makes a definite difference on my skin. Very light scent but helps calm my skin when I feel I’m having hormonal break outs. Makes my face feel supple and hydrated
Austin, TX
Mediheal Essential Mask - Teatree Care Solution 10pcs uploaded by Kimono_kat K.
🌿Texture: the sheet mask was soaked in a clear, light gel essence .
🌿Fitting: Fitting and the adherence were both averages in my opinion but the mask itself is very soft and silky.
🌿Scent: Strong medicinal + alcohol scent .
🌿Luckily the scent went away. I had it on for about 30 minutes and it was very cooling and gentle. Upon removal, it didn't seem to do much initially except soothing and moisturizing. The finish was in between matte and tacky. It didn't do much for the appearance of my blackheads either, however, at the end of the day, I noticed that my skin didn't produce as much oil.
🌿 The next morning I did see some improvement on my breakouts in terms of redness and also, my once irritated acne was much calmer. So aside from the off-putting scent, this one definitely gets a 4/5 from me

🌿Recap -good oil control
-moisturizing without being too heavy
-soothing
-calm acne and redness
-affordable
🌿Texture: the sheet mask was soaked in a clear, light gel essence .
🌿Scent: Strong medicinal + alcohol scent .

🌿Recap -good oil control
-moisturizing without being too heavy
-soothing
-calm acne and redness
-affordable
My go to for my acne flare ups! I don’t really use sheet masks that often (like 1-2 times a week/2 weeks) but I found that this really helps when I have red irritated skin with my acne bumps definitely flaring. The tea tree serum helps with soothing and treating the acne while toning down my redness :) medí-heal is definitely my favorite brand for sheet masks!
Logan
I loved the smell and I liked how it made my skin feel so soft right after. This was my first time using the tea tree pack but it was definitely worth it. At first it did kind of tingle but not harshly and it went away as quick as if came. I don't think anything could make it better tbh.
flushing
This is a great mask to use for irritated skin. Its cooling, calming, and refreshing which is especially great for the summer. My face feels soothed and refreshed without any leaving a sticky residue afterwards. The mask fits comfortably on my face and it is soaked with products.
My absolute holy grail sheet mask for those pesky break outs! These mediheal masks don't just sooth skin and minimize redness and the severity of the break out, but they're absolutely soaked with essence and the sheet mask fits well. You can easily sit with the mask on for 30 minutes without it drying out and really seal in all the goodness!

Looking for your answer?