BY MEDIHEAL

Brand from South Korea: Mediheal. It contains components such as hydrolyzed collagen and hydroplyzed elastin which make your skin fatigued by time more vital, so it will change your skin young and vital as if it put the time back and form a moist sheet with filky touch fitting even your fine wrinkles aids intensive care and delivers the efficacy of the high-concentrated essence more mildly. How to Use: After cleansing, even out skin using a toner. Take the mask out of its package unfold, and place the sheet on the face. Rest Comfortably for 15-20 minutes and remove the mask. Remove the mask, and let the skin absorb the remaining essence by gently patting the skin. Considering the skin's 4-week turnover term, it is most effective to use consecutively 2~3 times a week for 4 weeks. One month ocncentrated skin management program. Pack Size - 10 sheets see more...

Enrica C.
Darien
Very effective and incredibly moisturizing. I can really feel that it tightens my skin and, after using it, my face is really soft. It’s not too expensive and it doesn’t fall of the face, so the dimension is just perfect for me.
Gladys B.
I like these packs that give you all the steps in k beauty in one. You can definitely feel your skin tightening and it brightened my skin tone. It worked out nicely.
Zaydra B.
Harmony
This one always seems to brighten my skin and make it feel good after using. I think these are effective.
Selena Y.
Burnaby, BC
I love Mediheal sheet masks, but this one doesn't seem to do anything for my skin. My face just feels like business as usual afterwards.  My favourites are Tea Tree when I'm more oily, and Placenta and Snail Aquaring SOS when I'm dry (depending on seasons).