BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMediheal
- Collagen Impact Essential Mask 10 sheets

Mediheal - Collagen Impact Essential Mask 10 sheets

by Mediheal

Brand from South Korea: Mediheal. It contains components such as hydrolyzed collagen and hydroplyzed elastin which make your skin fatigued by time more vital, so it will change your skin young and vital as if it put the time back and form a moist sheet with filky touch fitting even your fine wrinkles aids intensive care and delivers the efficacy of the high-concentrated essence more mildly. How to Use: After cleansing, even out skin using a toner. Take the mask out of its package unfold, and place the sheet on the face. Rest Comfortably for 15-20 minutes and remove the mask. Remove the mask, and let the skin absorb the remaining essence by gently patting the skin. Considering the skin's 4-week turnover term, it is most effective to use consecutively 2~3 times a week for 4 weeks. One month ocncentrated skin management program. Pack Size - 10 sheets

DooEs this work ?
Can this product be used for someone with oily skin?
Start your review of Mediheal - Collagen Impact Essential Mask 10 sheets!
How would you rate this product?
Julie Ann K.
Denton, TX
Mediheal - Collagen Impact Essential Mask 10 sheets uploaded by Julie Ann K.
I absolutely love this brand in general and this mask specifically for how it makes me feel. It's a good fake for a full night's sleep.
Jenn Z.
Love the mediheal brand! All my Korean friends also rave about it too :) It fits my face really well and it also smells nice. Collagen is my go to choice. Would recommend to all my new friends!
Mia L.
Flushing, NY
This brand came highly recommended from my Korean friend; out of all the masks I’ve tried, my favorite is the collagen one. They fit my face just right and it’s also super moisturizing. The collagen one is perfect for my dry skin during the winter.
Sherry W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I felt my skin was much bouncier after use. Ample amount of product. Was a little sticky after but that’s common with sheet masks. Relaxing and good smell.
Sarah W.
knoxville
I love these masks so much! Mediheal makes great masks, and I’m never disappointed even though my skin is very sensitive. These are great masks to help plump and tighten the skin!
Marcela J.
Cos Cob, CT
Purchased at: Amazon
This mask really helped brighten and hydrate my skin to look good as new! I love how K beauty face mask are suck good prices! And do not disappoint!
Seia W.
Hermosa Beach, CA
I love the collagen mask! Sometimes the results are not as obvious as the teatree or hydro mask but it is still there! I felt instant improvement in my skin, it feels very detoxed and also bouncy. The next morning my skin felt extremely smooth and my products went on my face really well.
Lucky T.
Greenville
This mask is super hydrating even for oily skin like mine. The sheet is thinner and adheres to the skin nicely. After removing it and patting the essence dry, there is a slightly sticky feeling, but that goes away once you moisturize.
Micaela C.
Washington, DC
Mediheal - Collagen Impact Essential Mask 10 sheets uploaded by Micaela C.
When I was visiting my friend who teaches English in South Korea, I naturally made her take me on a K beauty tour. She showed me this brand, and said it was far and away the most popular in Korea. I bought the collagen mask and I see why!! The effects were very pleasant, and the packaging is so darn cute.
Christina H.
Columbus, OH
Received this from my Korean friend as a gift. For the money spent, these are definitely one of the better sheet masks. I've used all 10 of them and I noticed a slight difference with my skin’s brightness and firmness. Keep in mind that it takes time for collagen products to improve the skin so be patient.