MediHeal Ade Cocao uploaded by Vanna L.MediHeal Ade Cocao uploaded by Cathleen K.

BY MEDIHEAL

This is a skin purifying mask that changes your skin to be clean and soft. Its purifying effect with the cacao extract and coffee extract are excellent for sebum control and pore tightening. Raw cocoa is an anti-oxidant that helps to fight free radicals. The ingredients also provide hydration to the skin. The natural cellulouse tencel sheets are highly dermotropic and fixed easily on skin. They are helpful for sensitve skin care and deliver the effects of enriched-essence softly.

Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is supposed to purify the skin, with cacao and coffee extract for sebum control and pore tightening. The mask is made of a tencel material and was soaked with a clear, thin essence. I kept it on for about 30 minutes, and it made my skin feel very soft and moisturized, although I didn't see too much "pore refining" going on. It smells like honest-to-goodness chocolate and leaves my skin feeling glowy and moisturized. It's like a mini chocolate spa! :D
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brands products. And out of everything I have tried so far from them, this is my very favorite. I would say this might even be my favorite sheet mask I have ever tried. Not only does it make my skin look and feel great, but it also has the added bonus of giving you twenty minutes of feeling like your in a chocolate spa. That's right, it smells like real chocolate. Not some chemical version, real chocolate.
Cathleen K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
☕️ the sheetmask claims to be slim purifying and texturizing in minimizing pores // contains cocoa and coffee
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
☕️ FIT and ESSENCE: it fit quite well, even around the mouth which is rare for me. But I had to readjust it at the jawline a few times, probably because I kept moving it 🙈 it was soaked richly in essence, back in the packaging there were only a few drops left. I felt like I had a subtle cocoa scent to it if it wasn't just my imagination. But it was relaxing anyway.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
☕️ FEELING: it was definitely relaxing and refreshing to wear, I wore the mask for over 20 minutes and then I took it off to apply the remaining essence on other dry skin areas like elbows and legs.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
☕️IMMEDIATE EFFECT: skin feels smooth and hydrated, some redness on my left cheek which is prone for redness and irritation, I'm not sure why it appeared and can't say for sure it's from the mask. The pores next to my nose were less visible and the area seemed overall smoother in texture.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
☕️EFFECT NEXT MORNING: I used the mask in the evening and in the morning my pores seem to be as before (I didn't expect a long lasting effect but still wanted to point it out), but my skin still feels significantly smoother compared to no sheetmask the night before. ⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
THOUGHTS: would repurchase but not planning to do so immediately, there are too many masks out there to try!