by Medifirst

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Medifirst Antacid Compares To Tums Calcium Rich Chewable Tablets Fda Approved Tamper Ev...!
How would you rate this product?
3 years ago
I buy these individual packets to put into my Hangover Kits for my etsy shop! They're about half the price as the name-brand and work just as effectively. They're also super convenient to have in your purse, just in case a little tummy trouble hits you!
3 years agoCamas, Wa
I am so happy the I decided to try Medifirst antacids! I have gastritis and get unbearable heartburn and pretty bad indigestion and both tums and rolaids didn't help relieve my symptoms. I found instant relief when I tried Medifist antacids and have used it exclusively ever since!
3 years ago
These are especially helpful when I'm having heartburn and in a pinch! I usually use the Tums brand but happens to try these! I purchased from a local health store! I think I'll stick with my regular purchase tums!
3 years ago
I like this product me medifirst antacid . This product is effective and I'm happy that I purchased this product.
5 years agoKissimmee, FL
Antacids all seem to work the same but sometimes you might need to take two if your heartburn is really bad
3 years agoSn Bernrdno, CA
Not the best flavor to taste but it gets the job done. It does a great job of getting rid of heart burn
3 years agoHampton, VA
I have a really bad heartburn after eating something spicy or saucy and this product works wonders
4 years agoWoodbridge, VA
I get frequent heart burn and this is the only product that seems to help it go away fast enough
3 years agoLa Porte, TX