Medifirst Antacid Compares To Tums Calcium Rich Chewable Tablets Fda Approved Tamper Ev...

BY MEDIFIRST

Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Camas, Wa
I am so happy the I decided to try Medifirst antacids! I have gastritis and get unbearable heartburn and pretty bad indigestion and both tums and rolaids didn't help relieve my symptoms. I found instant relief when I tried Medifist antacids and have used it exclusively ever since!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I buy these individual packets to put into my Hangover Kits for my etsy shop! They're about half the price as the name-brand and work just as effectively.

They're also super convenient to have in your purse, just in case a little tummy trouble hits you!
Lezlie C.
Lezlie C.
These are especially helpful when I'm having heartburn and in a pinch! I usually use the Tums brand but happens to try these! I purchased from a local health store! I think I'll stick with my regular purchase tums!
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
I like this product me medifirst antacid . This product is effective and I'm happy that I purchased this product.
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Colton, CA
Fitspiration Expert
Not the best flavor to taste but it gets the job done. It does a great job of getting rid of heart burn
Montaiya J.
Montaiya J.
Omaha, NE
I have a really bad heartburn after eating something spicy or saucy and this product works wonders
Christ D.
Christ D.
La Porte, TX
I always have these on hand. They work great! My dad uses these all the time
carlos r s.
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Kissimmee, FL
Antacids all seem to work the same but sometimes you might need to take two if your heartburn is really bad
darshell S.
darshell S.
Woodbridge, VA
I get frequent heart burn and this is the only product that seems to help it go away fast enough