BY MEDICOOL

5 X 6-1/2 X 2-1/2 In. Includes Refreezable Gel Pack. Padded Protective Pockets For Meters &Amp; More. Diabetes Educator Recommended. Ideal For Daily Use. Perfect For Traveling. Dia-Pak Classic Is The Most Convenient Way To Organize And Carry All Of Your Diabetic Supplies And Insulin, At Home Or Away. The Classic Is An Insulated Compact Carrying Case Made Of Durable, Water-Resistant Nylon, Designed Specifically For Diabetics. A Refreezable Cold Gel Pack Provides Cooling For Enhanced Protection. Carry In Your Hand, Purse, Briefcase Or Attach To Your Belt With The Optional, Adjustable Waist Belt For Hands-Free Carry. Designed To Fit Any Active Lifestyle. Durable Nylon. Padded Meter Pocket. Hand Strap &Amp; Belt Loop. Easy-View Mesh Pockets. Cooling Gel Pack. Hand Washable. Holds Insulin Pens &Amp; Bottles Lancets &Amp; Pen Needles Strips Syringes Bandages Lancing Device Swabs Supplies Not Included. Made In China. see more...

Amanda S.
This is a great kit for organizing all of your diabetic needs. I know when I need to assist my family with checking blood sugar, etc., this product allows me to find everything in one spot without asking too many questions. It is not too expensive and a must have!
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
I am a type 2 diabetic. I test at least five times a day. I have to inject insulin four to five times a day. When I am on the go I have to carry my meter, test strips, lancets, alcohol pads, syringes and my insulin this organizer can handle it all. It has never let me down. If you are a diabetic who has to go through all this I would without a doubt recommend this organizer.
Aliza C.
Mckinney, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this organizer. It helps keep items securely arranged and easily accessible . My only suggestion would be that I would really like to see a mini sharps container included
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My aunt has diabetes and uses this. She really likes it because it's handy for on the go. Keeps everything organized and she now knows where everything is.
Autumn F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of the best diabetic supple organizer. It's perfect for people who travel a lot or for people who like to take them on the go with them.
Sandra C.
Thunder Bay, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great organizer for the traveler especially. An easy way to keep everything together! Also great for at home with it all very organized. A definite great buy.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My mother was recently diagnosed with type 2 .. Would this be a recommended for her?!
Cori W.