BY MEDICINE MAMA'S APOTHECARY

Sweet bee magic is a pure and potent multipurpose healing organic skin cream, designed to restore and maintain skin's vital glow and health. Medicine Mama's apothecary is proud to offer a line of certified organic skincare products that moisturize, soothe, nourish and heal. We are passionate about making the highest quality natural skincare possible, which is why we make all of our organic skin creams with the most medicinally active raw materials from around the world, in small batches at our own boutique apothecary under the meticulous care of our artisan masters. Sweet bee magic is a pure and potent multipurpose healing organic skin cream, designed to restore and maintain skin's vital glow and health. see more...

Buy on iHerb
Jodi F.
Corinth, TX
Review for: Medicine Mama's Apothecary Sweet Bee Magic All in One Healing Skin Cream, 6 Ounce more...
I have acne roseacea. Nothing works as far as keeping my out breaks down. This magical cream/ointment not only makes my face soft and happy, but it makes me WANT to wash my face just so I can feel this goodness on my face. This is a MUST HAVE!!!
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Review for: Medicine Mama's Apothecary Sweet Bee Magic All in One Healing Skin Cream, 2 Ounce, Medicine Mama's Apothecary Sweet Bee Magic All In One Healing Skin Cream, 4 Ounce more...
Medicine Mama's Sweet Bee Magic All In One Healing Skin Cream is a natural alternative to petroleum jelly. I've used this one on the skin, but later I've been using it as a hand balm. While it leaves my skin very soft, it's a bit too greasy for using before bedtime. I blame my habit of grabbing more product and not waiting for it to sink in before going to bed, but I'm just not patient with such products
Patty A.
Mesa , AZ
This is a great product for rashes and irritation but it is SOOO greasy!!! I purchased on amazon. It lasts forever cause you don't need much. Smell is pleasant. I recommend for certain things like horribly dry skin but I would not use on face if you have combination or oily skin.
Dianne G.
Long Beach, CA
This product is magical. I went to Big Bear for a long weekend and realized that I have altitude sickness, which caused me to break out in a terrible rash. Nothing was working and finally, I sent an SOS out on my Facebook and someone recommended this to me. My hives went away in less than 24 hours!!! Now I use it on any skin break outs (although it does nothing when I have an eczema break out)... and it even works on curing my dog's skin allergies.
Jessica A.
This is my go to moisturizer in the fall and winter. I get the WORST dry skin and this helps ease the pain of dry chapped hands and lips.