BY MEDIBAG

by me4kidz Pediatrician Recommended 117 essential items for the family mfg. in the USA Products for: Burns & Bruises Cuts & Scrapes Germ Defense Insect Sting Relief  & More Each kit contains: 12 - assorted kid-friendly bandages 12 - 3" sheer bandages 12 - 1.5" junior bandages 2 - 2"x3" knee & elbow bandages 2 - fingertip bandages 1 - anti-itch ointment 2 - antibiotic ointment 6 - 3"x3" gauze pads 6 - 2"x2" gauze pads 20 - sting-free antiseptic wipes 1 - burn relief cream 1 - sting relief cream 10 - 3" cotton applicator swabs 1 - instant ice pack 2 - hand sanitizers 1 - plastic tweezers 2 - exam gloves 1 - first aid guide 20 - kid-friendly fun stickers 1 - doctor s bag organizer case 1 - emergency family info label 1 - refill card offer Clean it, Fix it & Back to Play® see more...

• Can we get these at an actual store or online?5 Answers
  • How big are these actually?1 Answers
  • Has anyone purchased it and thought it was better than others?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "It contains alot more than what the standard first aid kits have which is amazing" in 1 review
melissa c.
New Lexington, OH
I got one to have in the car having three kids someone always seems to hurt themselves or just needs a bandage. Its cute and convenient.
corrie c.
Deland, FL
This is very helpful to have with you at all times because my family is always getting cuts and boo boos all the time and its always helpful to have this when that happens. It supper Mommy time!! :D
Tawny M.
Tonawanda , NY
Perfect addition to my emergency car kit. Too many trips to parks and other outings that ended with me not having band aids for all the scrapes and bruises.
Diana M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have the travel size first aid kit. It's so cute, fits nicely in my purse and even comes with stickers. If you purchase the family size kit you actually get a coupon for a free re-fill which is so awesome. I really love this brand and if you haven't heard of them you should really check out their website. They have other travel size kits as well that are perfect for kids and school.
Elizabeth C.
Springfield, OR
Have one in the house and in my vehicle and I absolutely love it. every paren't should have one. Its great that it has anti itch ointment along with the antibiotic ointment. It contains a lot more than what the standard first aid kits have which is amazing
Keila L.
East Hartford, CT
Great on the go
alicia n.
Merrill, WI
I have bought this before, i would always have that in the house and go on the trip cuz my kids ends up tripping and falling and always having scrapes and i have this first aid and its just convenient.
Safiyyah M.
Edison, NJ
I got this 3 years ago at my baby shower. It has been a life saver for every "boo boo" that pops up. I wish it came with more antibacterial creams. The container makes good storage for additional first aid necessities.
Neen B.
Wellness Guru Expert
My family loves going on outing, rock climbing, mountain biking you name it. My friends on the other hand love skating, hockey, handball etc, so you can only imagine how many trips this little guy takes with me on an everyday basis.
Nikki B.
Camden, OH
A definite necessity with my three active toddlers! We heal bumps and bruises in seconds with Mommy's magic bag :) (Kisses not included)
Ilena M.
Leominster, MA
Has anyone purchased it and thought it was better than others?
Jennifer M.
Los Banos, CA
Can we get these at an actual store or online?
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
How big are these actually?