BY MEDIBAG

by me4kidz Pediatrician Recommended 117 essential items for the family mfg. in the USA Products for: Burns & Bruises Cuts & Scrapes Germ Defense Insect Sting Relief  & More Each kit contains: 12 - assorted kid-friendly bandages 12 - 3" sheer bandages 12 - 1.5" junior bandages 2 - 2"x3" knee & elbow bandages 2 - fingertip bandages 1 - anti-itch ointment 2 - antibiotic ointment 6 - 3"x3" gauze pads 6 - 2"x2" gauze pads 20 - sting-free antiseptic wipes 1 - burn relief cream 1 - sting relief cream 10 - 3" cotton applicator swabs 1 - instant ice pack 2 - hand sanitizers 1 - plastic tweezers 2 - exam gloves 1 - first aid guide 20 - kid-friendly fun stickers 1 - doctor s bag organizer case 1 - emergency family info label 1 - refill card offer Clean it, Fix it & Back to Play® see more...

• Can we get these at an actual store or online?5 Answers
  • How big are these actually?1 Answers
  • Has anyone purchased it and thought it was better than ot...6 Answers
MediBag Family First Aid Kit
  • "It contains alot more than what the standard first aid kits have which is amazing" in 1 review
Diana M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have the travel size first aid kit. It's so cute, fits nicely in my purse and even comes with stickers. If you purchase the family size kit you actually get a coupon for a free re-fill which is so awesome. I really love this brand and if you haven't heard of them you should really check out their website. They have other travel size kits as well that are perfect for kids and school.
Jenn V.
I bought this before my son was born after seeing it in an issue of parenting magazine. It's the current thing ever! It comes with the essentials from Band-Aid to ointment, basically every thing for minor injuries. It also comes with cute stickers to reward your little one for being brave! Plus, I received a coupon for a free supply refill kit. Definitely a great find!
Dorothymarie B.
Long Beach, CA
I purchased this kit while pregnant with my first child, and while it wasn't up to my ex-military husbands standards ( as far as what it came with) I got it any way, we did end up buying A LOT more to add to it but I have no complaints other than the bandages were a little old in my kit (easy fix since we swapped them for Dora band-aids any way)
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I ordered this first aid kit because I wanted a kid friendly starter kit. I love it. It comes with tons of band aids. I do wish it had more burn gel, sting relief and antibiotic ointment.
Elizabeth C.
Springfield, OR
Have one in the house and in my vehicle and I absolutely love it. every paren't should have one. Its great that it has anti itch ointment along with the antibiotic ointment. It contains a lot more than what the standard first aid kits have which is amazing
Gretchen S.
Savannah, GA
I keep this in my car and I love it! It makes me feel safe and prepared, plus the kit is cute. We've actually had to use several of the items in the kit, such as insect cooling wipes for when someone is bit, so I think it's a very great product!
Shanygne B.
Cambria Hts, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My family loves going on outing, rock climbing, mountain biking you name it. My friends on the other hand love skating, hockey, handball etc, so you can only imagine how many trips this little guy takes with me on an everyday basis.
Safiyyah M.
Edison, NJ
I got this 3 years ago at my baby shower. It has been a life saver for every "boo boo" that pops up. I wish it came with more antibacterial creams. The container makes good storage for additional first aid necessities.
Denise R.
Rochester Hls, MI
We purchased one of these to keep in our camper. I compared various kits and this seemed to have everything we needed and the 1 Free Refill offer makes it a great bargain, too.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
This is the cutest first aid kit. I keep this one in my car. A must have if you have kids! It even comes with stickers to make them feel better. Very well thought out!
Ilena M.
Leominster, MA
Has anyone purchased it and thought it was better than others?
Jennifer M.
Can we get these at an actual store or online?
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How big are these actually?