Mediabridge Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable (100 Feet) - RJ45 Computer Networking Cord - White - (Part# 31-299-100B ) uploaded by Jack L.

BY MEDIABRIDGE

Angel R.
Welch, WV
I have the blue, 50 ft, version. But this one is the exact same thing, just longer. I have this one plugged into the PS4, as I constantly had internet outages through wifi. The Ethernet cord is stable, durable, and had lots of length to connect to my system. It was pretty cheap too and that made it my go to brand if I need another one in the future. I've got this one taped to the wall over the door and it leads right to the system. Still plenty of cord left to move it if I wanted it to as well. I see it lasting a long while.
Jack L.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
This ethernet cable puts the cat in the cool cat5 industry. It is long, it is white, and it connects a modem to a router. There are other applications too but those are for advanced users only!