Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy Advanced Cream Formula uploaded by jennifer b.Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy Advanced Cream Formula uploaded by Rachel A.Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy Advanced Cream Formula uploaded by Rachel A.

BY MEDERMA

Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy is clinically shown to reduce the appearance of stretch marks . Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy combines botanical ingredients and a premium skin hydrator in an advanced formula that is clinically proven to improve the appearance of stretch marks. Dermatologist testing shows that with consistent use, advanced Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy: Reduces discoloration. Improves texture. Enhances softness In a recent clinical study, 80% of participants noted visible improvement in the appearance of their stretch marks after using Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy for 12 weeks.  As with any therapy, results take time. see more...

• Has anyone used this product before? Mederma Str...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this really help with the stretch marks?Mederma Stretch Marks ...2 Answers
  • I am needing something to help fade my stretch marks. I know nothin...1 Answers
Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy Advanced Cream Formula
  • "I had to get this due to a Very large and wide stretch mark on my arm that goes is up my upper arm to my elbow bend and a little after it." in 6 reviews
  • "Very good products,I got stretch marks due to gaining and losing weight and ever since I started using this product they've been vanishing " in 3 reviews
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
El Monte, CA
Reduced the size and darkness of my stretch marks with in the first three weeks! Smells good! Worth the price!
Clarissa H.
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
Ive used this product a couple of times on a scar ive had since i was a child. Its not completely gone but I could definietly see a difference
Trina M.
Trina M.
I have stretch marks on my hips from my pregnancy and I was not impressed. I didn't see a difference in my stretch mark's appearance, for the price that was very disappointing.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Culpeper, VA
Mederma stretch mark cream slightly lightened my stretch marks, but I had more improvement after using a lotion that I made. The Mederma cream smells weird and made me feel self-conscious when going out somewhere while wearing the cream.
Eloise K.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
I had really bad stretch marks after my baby was born. Mainly Bc I was too lazy to lubricate my belly 3 times a day. Now I am suffering. I use this product for a month now. The first few wks I follow directions. I exfoliated and used twice a day. Now I have been slacking. But I did notice a big difference. My tiger stripes (stretch marks) were dark brown now a few faded and some are a tanish-white shade. It's motivating me to get back on track. Now you won't see results if you are not consistent.
Jare
Jare
Puerto Rico
I don't really like this product . I use for 6 months and nothing happen . 😢
Alyssia S.
Alyssia S.
Just started using this in my third trimester - was getting stretch marks across my low abdomen and on my sides. Wanted to start fading them early. I use this product in the morning and night and am finding that the stretch marks are slowly starting to fade. I'm impressed so far with the product for only using it for two weeks. Will be interesting to see what they look like once the 12 week recommended time is over.
leonor q.
leonor q.
Miami , FL
I have try this product for just a month and the results where visible within a few days and best the results won't fade, completely good at the touch of the skin and non sticky
Liza G.
Liza G.
los frailes I
Its the best product ever, i would buy it thousands times. Everybody should use this product. Its really good!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
How fast did u start to see results?
Jaye W.
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Does this actually work?
mary a.
mary a.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really help with the stretch marks?Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy Advanced Cream Formula
Abby V.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Did this work for anyone? I bough and forgot to use it all the time then just stopped using it. Didn't see anything from it and then forgot about it and outdated. wondered if it is worth the money to buy again?
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
Does this work in general? More specifically, does this work with dark (purple-like) stretch marks? How long does it take until you usually start to see results?