Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy Advanced Cream Formula uploaded by Rachel A.Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy Advanced Cream Formula uploaded by Rachel A.Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy Advanced Cream Formula uploaded by jennifer b.

BY MEDERMA

Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy is clinically shown to reduce the appearance of stretch marks . Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy combines botanical ingredients and a premium skin hydrator in an advanced formula that is clinically proven to improve the appearance of stretch marks. Dermatologist testing shows that with consistent use, advanced Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy: Reduces discoloration. Improves texture. Enhances softness In a recent clinical study, 80% of participants noted visible improvement in the appearance of their stretch marks after using Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy for 12 weeks.  As with any therapy, results take time. see more...

• Has anyone used this product before? Mederma Str...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this really help with the stretch marks?Mederma Stretch Marks ...2 Answers
  • I am needing something to help fade my stretch marks. I know nothin...1 Answers
Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy Advanced Cream Formula
  • "I had to get this due to a Very large and wide stretch mark on my arm that goes is up my upper arm to my elbow bend and a little after it." in 6 reviews
  • "Very good products,I got stretch marks due to gaining and losing weight and ever since I started using this product they've been vanishing " in 3 reviews
Milton  S.
Milton S.
When I used just one bottle, I saw some results with my stretch marks that were noticeable. I like this product.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Largo, FL
I have stretch marks from my pregnancy on my lower abdomen and around my belly button. I noticed after a few weeks the stretch marks are fading, but they are fading slowly. It's the first product out of many to change the appearance of my scars! I am so happy! Mederma runs a little pricey, but I will definitely be purchasing more! This is my MVP product for myself and all the Mommy's out there!
Anna L.
Anna L.
Columbus, OH
I tried this product about 3 years ago and trusted the brand but unfortunately I broke out in an itchy rash from where I applied the cream. Very unusual for me too since I don't have sensitive skin and have never had an allergic reaction. But I contacted Mederma reporting the problem and they refunded my money completely, which I was happy with since it was not cheap.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Wellness Guru Expert
After two bottles I saw some really nice results. They were lighter, softer and more even. However, it never full got rid of them and it was very expensive. If this were cheaper I'd still be using it.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Akron, OH
This cream did minimize the look of my stretch marks but for the money I was expecting better and faster results.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Shrewsbury, MA
Great product, a little bit more expensive than regular stretch mark cream but totally worth it!
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
El Monte, CA
Reduced the size and darkness of my stretch marks with in the first three weeks! Smells good! Worth the price!
Stephanie  L.
Stephanie L.
Trina M.
Trina M.
I have stretch marks on my hips from my pregnancy and I was not impressed. I didn't see a difference in my stretch mark's appearance, for the price that was very disappointing.
Emily M.
Emily M.
Culpeper, VA
Mederma stretch mark cream slightly lightened my stretch marks, but I had more improvement after using a lotion that I made. The Mederma cream smells weird and made me feel self-conscious when going out somewhere while wearing the cream.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
How fast did u start to see results?
Jaye W.
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Does this actually work?
mary a.
mary a.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really help with the stretch marks?Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy Advanced Cream Formula
Abby V.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Did this work for anyone? I bough and forgot to use it all the time then just stopped using it. Didn't see anything from it and then forgot about it and outdated. wondered if it is worth the money to buy again?
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
Does this work in general? More specifically, does this work with dark (purple-like) stretch marks? How long does it take until you usually start to see results?