Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy Advanced Cream Formula uploaded by Rachel A.Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy Advanced Cream Formula uploaded by Rachel A.Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy Advanced Cream Formula uploaded by jennifer b.

BY MEDERMA

Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy is clinically shown to reduce the appearance of stretch marks . Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy combines botanical ingredients and a premium skin hydrator in an advanced formula that is clinically proven to improve the appearance of stretch marks. Dermatologist testing shows that with consistent use, advanced Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy: Reduces discoloration. Improves texture. Enhances softness In a recent clinical study, 80% of participants noted visible improvement in the appearance of their stretch marks after using Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy for 12 weeks.  As with any therapy, results take time. see more...

• Has anyone used this product before? Mederma Str...Be the first to answer!
  • Does this really help with the stretch marks?Mederma Stretch Marks ...2 Answers
  • I am needing something to help fade my stretch marks. I know nothin...1 Answers
Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy Advanced Cream Formula
  • "I had to get this due to a Very large and wide stretch mark on my arm that goes is up my upper arm to my elbow bend and a little after it." in 6 reviews
  • "Very good products,I got stretch marks due to gaining and losing weight and ever since I started using this product they've been vanishing " in 3 reviews
Asia G.
Asia G.
I have always been embarrassed of my scars while growing up. I have always had ugly scars on my knees from growing fast, along with other problem areas as well. Luckily this was recommended to me, and although it is a bit pricier, it is so worth it. I have seen results within weeks, although they aren't fully faded yet. I assume with continued use they'll be gone. A few people that I know have had great results from using this! I would recommend this product to anyone with embarassing stretch marks!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
This is a miracle. I had a very big baby and I've been self conscious of my marks afterward. It works super well if you keep up with it daily. I purchased it from Amazon. I love the scent too!
Briana J.
Briana J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I got this stuff and used it for about a month or two and didn't see too much of a difference. I got it for a scar. It's really expensive
Isavel D.
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
I loved this stretch marks formulated cream it took away all of my stretch marks and it makes my skin nice and smooth
Shanti H.
Shanti H.
This defiantly helped reduce color in my stretch marks, their barely noticeable now! I think the trick to using this is making sure to exfoliate in the shower everyday to really get rid of old skin around your stretch marks and then using this product regularly ( a few times a day ) to help your skin regrow over the scar tissue .
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Willard, OH
I bought this with high hopes that something had to work! I mean I noticed a slight difference but nothing to write home about. And let's talk about the smell, I don't know what it is but it drives me nutty!!! I think it smells like baby powder x22 lol
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
Bronx, NY
This product works very good I had a baby with my baby and I had dark stretch marks and by you this product lighting them during the month and I was been years and is like fading away so I live for this product
Kiley V.
Kiley V.
Works great . Does wonders you should really try this if you have them suborning stretch marks that won't go away
Clarissa H.
Clarissa H.
New rochelle, NY
Ive used this product a couple of times on a scar ive had since i was a child. Its not completely gone but I could definietly see a difference
Christine B.
Christine B.
Adams, NY
I have had great results with this product. When used consistently I felt that my stretch marks were lightened in color and they appeared to be less deep. I have purchased many bottles over the part two years. I think for the price it's definitely worth it's. The best part is if you don't like it there's a 100% money back guarantee. Each box also comes with a $5 off coupon.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
How fast did u start to see results?
Jaye W.
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Does this actually work?
mary a.
mary a.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really help with the stretch marks?Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy Advanced Cream Formula
Abby V.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Did this work for anyone? I bough and forgot to use it all the time then just stopped using it. Didn't see anything from it and then forgot about it and outdated. wondered if it is worth the money to buy again?
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
Does this work in general? More specifically, does this work with dark (purple-like) stretch marks? How long does it take until you usually start to see results?