Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy

You can’t start a journey until you take the first step. Let Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy show you that you can do something about your stretch marks, and they don’t have to keep the real you from shining through.

Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy locks moisture in to help prevent stretch marks.* And it may be used during pregnancy, beginning in the second trimester, and while breastfeeding—so it’s perfect for moms.

Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy is a nourishing cream formula that combines a unique blend of ingredients:

• Cepalin®, a proprietary botanical extract
• Hyaluronic acid
• Centella asiatica plant extract

But what doesn't go into Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy is just as important as what does. Mederma®Stretch Marks Therapy is paraben free.

In a survey, 76% of women who used Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy for 12 weeks to reduce the appearance of stretch marks saw results, but, more importantly, were satisfied with how much their stretch marks improved. In fact, more women were satisfied with Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy than with other leading stretch mark products.1

*Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy is clinically shown to increase the moisture content of the skin, thereby helping to keep skin more elastic and less apt to tear and form stretch marks.

Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy should be generously applied and gently massaged in a circular motion on all areas of the body where you have stretch marks or want to help prevent them. Apply until fully absorbed two times a day, morning and evening.

RESULTS TAKE TIME

For existing stretch marks, don’t get discouraged if you do not notice results right away. Generally, Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy users start to see noticeable improvement after about 4 weeks of daily usage, with optimum improvement in 12 weeks. Dermatologists recommend gently massaging stretch marks because it helps make the skin more pliable and improves its appearance.1

Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy is available in a 150-gram tube. Look for it in the skin care aisle.

WARNINGS

• For external use only.
• When using this product, do not get into eyes.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms last morethan 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
• Do not use on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
• Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison Control Center right away.

Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy Does it actually work and make deep purple stretch marks less visible?
I Recently gave birth, and I have a few red stretch marks, has this been helpful for any mamas out there ?
Does this product actually help with scars and lessening the appearance of them? ?
Start your review of Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy!
Product Highlights
I had to get this due to a Very large and wide stretch mark on my arm that goes is up my upper arm to my elbow bend and a little after it.in reviews
Very good products,I got stretch marks due to gaining and losing weight and ever since I started using this product they've been vanishing in reviews
Bronx
I have been trying this product off and on for about 7 months and I actually see my stretch marks go from extremely dark to faint light lines. I’m so happy.
Boynton Beach
I have very noticeable stretch marks on my outer thigh, and within two weeks of using this product they could BARELY be seen. I love how easily this product just absorbs into the skin without leaving harsh burns or residue. I HIGHLY recommend.
Streamwood, IL
I used this product when i get pregnant and work very good, smells so good and no.mote stretch marks!!!!
I used this product for months. I have stretch marks from gaining and losing weight a lot with the medication I take and this cream made absolutely no difference and it’s expensive. I would not recommend this product.
Jersey city, NJ
Didn’t work for me at all. My marks faded slightly, but i can almost guarantee that was my body’s natural healing process. For the price, i didn’t see enough of a result.
Ammon, ID
I didn’t find this to be effective at all, however I didn’t find until after I had my first baby so I don’t know if it would’ve helped if I was proactive and found it before hand but with every child since I have still continue to get stretch marks even when using the treatment
my ultimate go to stretch mark cream. I trusted this brand for years and it has never let me down. So worth it.
Hvre De Grace, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
very mild final outcome. I didn’t notice if it prevented marks, but it helped lessen the color of stretch marks and scars. I use more on dark scars vs purple stretch marks
Quincy, IL
I'm in a combination situation of both needing something to help prevent future stretch marks, and needing something that can help minimize those I already have. I began getting stretch marks in high school, and at the time, Mederma was one of the few brands available that offered something that claimed to lighten existing stretch marks. I was happy to try it out then, and have given it a go several times since - but I have yet to really like the experience.
First, I've never liked the smell. Maybe that's just me personally but I think it smells like medicine and that bugs me, especially since I have stretch marks on the inside of my elbows (what a terrible place to get them, huh) and I feel like when I use it, I can smell it CONSTANTLY.
Second, it takes forever to absorb and feels oily to me. I hate sensations like that, and although I realize that it isn't exactly like a traditional lotion, I'd love something that acts more like one in the amount of time it takes for it to soak in. I could definitely do without the oily factor either way; that bugs me, especially between skin and clothes.
Last, I just don't feel like it works as well as some other more natural options. I acknowledge fully that actually getting rid of stretch marks - or making them less visible - is definitely harder than preventing them. I never expected Mederma, or any other product for that matter, to fully get rid of any visible stretch marks within a week or two. I know that's unreasonable. But I DON'T think it's unreasonable to use a product to its specification, see some people who have REMARKABLE luck with it, and then see no real improvement in over a year of use. That's a lot of money to invest in a product that didn't work for me, and while I'm disappointed, I've tried a few other things that I found did work and have stuck with those instead.
Kent, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Have to use very often and for a long time but it does work. It just takes forever to see results.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hitchin, Hertfordshire
il y a 15 jours
il y a 9 mois
Is Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy good for post surgical scars?
Rebecca V. il y a 4 mois
I have been using it for a scar in my face (2 weeks now) and the color of the scar seems to be a tint lighter... but it will take time as the product says. It’s worth a try imo