BY MEDERMA #6 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy is clinically shown to reduce the appearance of stretch marks . Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy combines botanical ingredients and a premium skin hydrator in an advanced formula that is clinically proven to improve the appearance of stretch marks. Dermatologist testing shows that with consistent use, advanced Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy: Reduces discoloration. Improves texture. Enhances softness In a recent clinical study, 80% of participants noted visible improvement in the appearance of their stretch marks after using Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy for 12 weeks.  As with any therapy, results take time. see more...

Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy
  • "I had to get this due to a Very large and wide stretch mark on my arm that goes is up my upper arm to my elbow bend and a little after it." in 6 reviews
  • "Very good products,I got stretch marks due to gaining and losing weight and ever since I started using this product they've been vanishing " in 3 reviews
Kayleigh S.
Quincy, IL
Review for: Stretch Marks Therapy 5.29 oz more...
I'm in a combination situation of both needing something to help prevent future stretch marks, and needing something that can help minimize those I already have. I began getting stretch marks in high school, and at the time, Mederma was one of the few brands available that offered something that claimed to lighten existing stretch marks. I was happy to try it out then, and have given it a go several times since - but I have yet to really like the experience.
First, I've never liked the smell. Maybe that's just me personally but I think it smells like medicine and that bugs me, especially since I have stretch marks on the inside of my elbows (what a terrible place to get them, huh) and I feel like when I use it, I can smell it CONSTANTLY.
Second, it takes forever to absorb and feels oily to me. I hate sensations like that, and although I realize that it isn't exactly like a traditional lotion, I'd love something that acts more like one in the amount of time it takes for it to soak in. I could definitely do without the oily factor either way; that bugs me, especially between skin and clothes.
Last, I just don't feel like it works as well as some other more natural options. I acknowledge fully that actually getting rid of stretch marks - or making them less visible - is definitely harder than preventing them. I never expected Mederma, or any other product for that matter, to fully get rid of any visible stretch marks within a week or two. I know that's unreasonable. But I DON'T think it's unreasonable to use a product to its specification, see some people who have REMARKABLE luck with it, and then see no real improvement in over a year of use. That's a lot of money to invest in a product that didn't work for me, and while I'm disappointed, I've tried a few other things that I found did work and have stuck with those instead.
Crowned G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I obtained the Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy on clearence and it worked good. It helped fade my stretch marks on my stomach, chest area and shoulders. BUT I don't think it's worth the $40-50. I feel that although it did work great, I can use a cheaper and more natural product solution to help the same way. If your on a budget and would like a affordable product to help with stretch marks, try out the Bio-Oil Specialist Moisturizer or Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Tummy Butter for Stretch Marks. They're both found at Walmart, Walgreens, and Target but the Bio oil I found on Amazon for cheap and it lasts a long time. But if you don't mind spending some money, it's a good product. 4/5 🌟.
Tracy R.
Madera, CA
I bought this product pretty desperate to find a solution to stretch marks, it smelled great, the texture was really really nice, I would definitely buy it if it was a regular lotion for your body because it has a lot of good stuff in it for the skin in general but itd be too expensive for all-over lotion. Overall on the stretch mark area it didn't really do much of a difference it felt really nice and it made my skin really smooth and and pretty but it didn't really remove any stretch marks or at least fade them a little. And for about 30-40 bucks a bottle i at least wanna see some sort of differece. My skin did feel a lot smoother and softer but that was it. I do want to try it again because I tried it a really long time ago and I only bought one bottle so I want to try and really see if there's any difference if I use it more consistently and maybe do like a massage or scrub before I apply it.
Georgia H.
Dawsonville, GA
I've struggled with stretch marks my entire life teen/adult life pretty much. As a teenager I got them between my legs even though I was 130 pounds soaking wet and when I got older and gained weight and then had a child I got them on my stomach. I used this RELIGIOUSLY to help get rid of them and unfortunately it didn't effect my stretch marks. I only used one tube so maybe I was supposed to keep at it but it didn't do anything for me. Stretch marks are tears from the inside out so topical creams rarely if ever work. I have very light skin so maybe that has something to do with it too.
Heather P.
Great price, work a well, not a large amount in the bottle. Depending upon your stretch marks, will depend upon how much you use and how fast it works. I used this also in between my budget when I could not afford to buy strivecten. It sometimes made my tummy itch, but I'm not sure if it's because of the product or just because it was working on flattening the skin and the width of the stretch Mark's. I have sensitive skin and I was fine otherwise. I think they have a sensitive mederma now. So, that would work also and for scars and wrinkles. Not as fast as strivecten, but at an affordably priced level.
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis , IN
Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy My worst nightmare during my pregnancy was ending up with stretch marks! I feared that one day I'd come across those little battle scars of becoming a mother and I'd cry my little heart out. Thanks to this product I am 3 kids in and no stretch marks!!! I applied it daily and it definitely did it's job. My skin was not only soft, healthy, & hydrated, but it helped give my skin the elasticity it needed to bare a baby for nine months! Thanks to this product, I can still wear my bikini!!!
BD D.
Boca Raton
This product changed my life! After my first pregnancy I was very down on myself once I started noticing the stretch marks appearing. There's really not much you can do to prevent them, yes stay hydrated and moisturized, but it is hereditary at the end of the day. And this product DOES work and lightens and smooths the texture of them! I was amazed, seriously. Mine were bright purple and within the 12 week regimen of consistent use, they're almost not even noticeable! Highly recommend!
Amber N.
Chandler, AZ
After pregnancy i got some pretty gnarly stretch marks on my stomach. I decided to give this a go. While this product does not take AWAY stretch marks it does help fade/smooth out existing marks. I had a few new bright red ones from pregnancy which are less noticeable and definitely less profound then 6 weeks ago. Package says to use for 12 weeks for best results so just know that this isn’t a fast process or a quick fix! It will take some time but it really does work!!
Sharmese B.
Review for: Stretch Marks Therapy 5.29 oz more...
Only been using it about 4 months and on one sided it’s smoothed the skin out and faded them away a little bit but on the other side it hasn’t really had the same effect. Although they were pretty dark so it’s probably not gonna fully disappear. However the ones on my stomach have faded and are a little little so I’m gonna use it a little longer and around 6 months see what’s the difference and if it’s worth continuing the use.
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Stretch Marks Therapy 5.29 oz more...
I love Mederma and feel that their products really work! However, once the stretch mark has reached the point of becoming lighter/pearly there’s really not much that any cream can do to change that. If you use this as stretch marks are appearing or to fade stretch marks that are fairly fresh it can do wonders, but don’t count on it completely erasing stretch marks that have been there for years already.
Mariana B.
Does this product works for old stretch marks?
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
How fast did u start to see results?
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Does this actually work?
Flora B.
Long Beach, CA
Does this work to reduce wrinkles?
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Did this work for anyone? I bough and forgot to use it all the time then just stopped using it. Didn't see anything from it and then forgot about it and outdated. wondered if it is worth the money to buy again?