BY MEDERMA #7 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy is clinically shown to reduce the appearance of stretch marks . Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy combines botanical ingredients and a premium skin hydrator in an advanced formula that is clinically proven to improve the appearance of stretch marks. Dermatologist testing shows that with consistent use, advanced Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy: Reduces discoloration. Improves texture. Enhances softness In a recent clinical study, 80% of participants noted visible improvement in the appearance of their stretch marks after using Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy for 12 weeks.  As with any therapy, results take time. see more...

Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy
  • "I had to get this due to a Very large and wide stretch mark on my arm that goes is up my upper arm to my elbow bend and a little after it." in 6 reviews
  • "Very good products,I got stretch marks due to gaining and losing weight and ever since I started using this product they've been vanishing " in 3 reviews
Kayleigh S.
Quincy, IL
Review for: Stretch Marks Therapy 5.29 oz more...
I'm in a combination situation of both needing something to help prevent future stretch marks, and needing something that can help minimize those I already have. I began getting stretch marks in high school, and at the time, Mederma was one of the few brands available that offered something that claimed to lighten existing stretch marks. I was happy to try it out then, and have given it a go several times since - but I have yet to really like the experience.
First, I've never liked the smell. Maybe that's just me personally but I think it smells like medicine and that bugs me, especially since I have stretch marks on the inside of my elbows (what a terrible place to get them, huh) and I feel like when I use it, I can smell it CONSTANTLY.
Second, it takes forever to absorb and feels oily to me. I hate sensations like that, and although I realize that it isn't exactly like a traditional lotion, I'd love something that acts more like one in the amount of time it takes for it to soak in. I could definitely do without the oily factor either way; that bugs me, especially between skin and clothes.
Last, I just don't feel like it works as well as some other more natural options. I acknowledge fully that actually getting rid of stretch marks - or making them less visible - is definitely harder than preventing them. I never expected Mederma, or any other product for that matter, to fully get rid of any visible stretch marks within a week or two. I know that's unreasonable. But I DON'T think it's unreasonable to use a product to its specification, see some people who have REMARKABLE luck with it, and then see no real improvement in over a year of use. That's a lot of money to invest in a product that didn't work for me, and while I'm disappointed, I've tried a few other things that I found did work and have stuck with those instead.
Crowned G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I obtained the Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy on clearence and it worked good. It helped fade my stretch marks on my stomach, chest area and shoulders. BUT I don't think it's worth the $40-50. I feel that although it did work great, I can use a cheaper and more natural product solution to help the same way. If your on a budget and would like a affordable product to help with stretch marks, try out the Bio-Oil Specialist Moisturizer or Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Tummy Butter for Stretch Marks. They're both found at Walmart, Walgreens, and Target but the Bio oil I found on Amazon for cheap and it lasts a long time. But if you don't mind spending some money, it's a good product. 4/5 🌟.
Tracy R.
Madera, CA
I bought this product pretty desperate to find a solution to stretch marks, it smelled great, the texture was really really nice, I would definitely buy it if it was a regular lotion for your body because it has a lot of good stuff in it for the skin in general but itd be too expensive for all-over lotion. Overall on the stretch mark area it didn't really do much of a difference it felt really nice and it made my skin really smooth and and pretty but it didn't really remove any stretch marks or at least fade them a little. And for about 30-40 bucks a bottle i at least wanna see some sort of differece. My skin did feel a lot smoother and softer but that was it. I do want to try it again because I tried it a really long time ago and I only bought one bottle so I want to try and really see if there's any difference if I use it more consistently and maybe do like a massage or scrub before I apply it.
Heather P.
Great price, work a well, not a large amount in the bottle. Depending upon your stretch marks, will depend upon how much you use and how fast it works. I used this also in between my budget when I could not afford to buy strivecten. It sometimes made my tummy itch, but I'm not sure if it's because of the product or just because it was working on flattening the skin and the width of the stretch Mark's. I have sensitive skin and I was fine otherwise. I think they have a sensitive mederma now. So, that would work also and for scars and wrinkles. Not as fast as strivecten, but at an affordably priced level.
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy My worst nightmare during my pregnancy was ending up with stretch marks! I feared that one day I'd come across those little battle scars of becoming a mother and I'd cry my little heart out. Thanks to this product I am 3 kids in and no stretch marks!!! I applied it daily and it definitely did it's job. My skin was not only soft, healthy, & hydrated, but it helped give my skin the elasticity it needed to bare a baby for nine months! Thanks to this product, I can still wear my bikini!!!
Valerie S.
Carson city, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Stretch Marks Therapy 5.29 oz more...
This was not worth the price in my opinion. I did notice a another texture after using for about 2 months but I didn't notice any fading. This was very moisturizing though so that was really nice. But I feel like it didn't meet the expectations it claimed. I bought this on 3 separate occasions thinking maybe they tweaked the formula a bit but it was always the same. Over the years I've noticed this has not dropped in price at all, which is a shame because for 40 bucks I feel it isn't worth it.
Jessica H.
Los Angeles
This product works okay. I was honestly not consistent when I used it. I’m writing this review to say that over the past few years, I’ve come to love and accept my stretch marks! And I want to encourage anyone who’s looking for a product that will make them “go away” to ask yourself why you want them gone. Is it fear of how others will react when they see them? I still get self conscious when I’m going to the beach, but seeing my stretch marks reminds me that it’s okay and I’m still beautiful!
NENA B.
Skokie, IL
This product is a total gimmick do not buy to not waste your money on this product there is no proven product that can remove stretch marks for good if you are barely pregnant or you're thinking of getting pregnant just moisturize just throw cocoa butter any leftover hand lotion that you have just really moisturize and I will help with the stretch marks but if your small and you are getting pregnant you will likely have stretch marks there is no product that will prevent them also this product smell disgusting and I will definitely never purchase again it was the worst experience of my life trying out this product not talking about how expensive it was at the store wouldn't even refund my money totally a waste
Amber N.
Gilbert, AZ
After pregnancy i got some pretty gnarly stretch marks on my stomach. I decided to give this a go. While this product does not take AWAY stretch marks it does help fade/smooth out existing marks. I had a few new bright red ones from pregnancy which are less noticeable and definitely less profound then 6 weeks ago. Package says to use for 12 weeks for best results so just know that this isn’t a fast process or a quick fix! It will take some time but it really does work!!
Keara T.
Brunswick, ME
Review for: Stretch Marks Therapy 5.29 oz more...
After having my first baby I was covered with stretch marks. I bought this in hopes of lightening my stretch marks. They were deep and purple. I used an entire tube of this and I would say the stretch marks faded some, but it’s not a cure all. Nothing can get rid of stretch marks, but this helps fade and reduce the appearance of them. I did not buy it again because at $40+ per tube I didn’t think the results were amazing
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
How fast did u start to see results?
Mariana B.
Holly Springs, NC
Does this product works for old stretch marks?
mary a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really help with the stretch marks?Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy
Flora B.
Long Beach, CA
Does this work to reduce wrinkles?
Jaye W.