Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy uploaded by jennifer b.Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy uploaded by Rachel A.Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy uploaded by Rachel A.

BY MEDERMA #6 in Stretch Marks Treatments

Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy is clinically shown to reduce the appearance of stretch marks . Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy combines botanical ingredients and a premium skin hydrator in an advanced formula that is clinically proven to improve the appearance of stretch marks. Dermatologist testing shows that with consistent use, advanced Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy: Reduces discoloration. Improves texture. Enhances softness In a recent clinical study, 80% of participants noted visible improvement in the appearance of their stretch marks after using Mederma® Stretch Marks Therapy for 12 weeks.  As with any therapy, results take time. see more...

• Has anyone used this product before? Mederma Str... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this really help with the stretch marks?Mederma Stretch Mark...2 Answers
  • I am needing something to help fade my stretch marks. I know noth...1 Answers
Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy
  • "I had to get this due to a Very large and wide stretch mark on my arm that goes is up my upper arm to my elbow bend and a little after it." in 6 reviews
  • "Very good products,I got stretch marks due to gaining and losing weight and ever since I started using this product they've been vanishing " in 3 reviews
Asia G.
I have always been embarrassed of my scars while growing up. I have always had ugly scars on my knees from growing fast, along with other problem areas as well. Luckily this was recommended to me, and although it is a bit pricier, it is so worth it. I have seen results within weeks, although they aren't fully faded yet. I assume with continued use they'll be gone. A few people that I know have had great results from using this! I would recommend this product to anyone with embarassing stretch marks!
Rachel D.
This is a miracle. I had a very big baby and I've been self conscious of my marks afterward. It works super well if you keep up with it daily. I purchased it from Amazon. I love the scent too!
Briana J.
I got this stuff and used it for about a month or two and didn't see too much of a difference. I got it for a scar. It's really expensive
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
I loved this stretch marks formulated cream it took away all of my stretch marks and it makes my skin nice and smooth
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
Hands down this is like a miracle potion in a bottle I had used this brand for scaring treatment with amaxing results then when I saw this I knew I had to try it and let me tell you ladies I am always honest about my reviews. . I have only been using it for 9 days and I am so over the moon pleased and confident with my stomach stretch marks I cannot believe how much it has made a difference. This is not thr first product I have tried for thid stubborn area that makes me feel less attractive or confident and I am so glad to finally say that this is had done the job. .. I suggest taking pictures day 1 day 7 day 14 day 21 day 30 and thus forth to be able to look back and actually appreciate the change you will see in your skin . Hope this helps anyone else that is having an issue with stretch marks I am also going to do this on my inner thighs .. I will post and let you beauties know how it goes..
Heather M.
Columbia,TN
I tried Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy with my 2nd child. My stretch marks are in between, they are visible but they aren't dark red or so very noticeable. They are definitely there and you can see them better if i get brave and wear those shorts. I tried a couple of things at first when i was freaking out that i wasn't young and cute and mark free anymore, ask me now and I'd say differently wear them proud!

This product was good at softening the apperance of marks. Not so much heal them and banish them forever. If you are an everday lotion user go for this it's light weight, not a strong scent almost a clean smell i'd say, and it will help soften your stretch marks.

The quick heal magic want i want isn't out there I'm sure but, this is as close as we can get.
Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
This stuff is easy to use, you just have to commit to doing it twice a day for around 12 weeks and follow how to do it (rub it in circles over the area and make sure it is absorbed). YOU MUST use it for at least 12 weeks, twice a day. It works. I KNOW it works. I've used it three times now on big and small (stomach was a big area, small area on breasts and one small one on my inner thigh). I've used it for that time (12 weeks, as directed) and it removed the stretch marks on my stomach from dark ugly red/purple and raised/rough/bumpy (from your underlying skin being torn) to very close to what my skin color is now.
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
I decided to try this because of weight gain (not pregnancy related) and as long as I remembered to apply it every day, it did give good results. I didn't find the smell to bothersome like others. Older stretch marks that have turned white won't really disappear with this, maybe a little but it's really for the newer stuff. I used to work for an aesthetic company and got to trial Halo and eMatrix treatments for stretchmarks and if you can find someone who does the Halo treatment. It was fantastic for getting rid of old and new so if you are looking to get rid of the old, I would look into that instead.
Alyssa D.
I had high hopes for this product after I was diagnosed with Cushings disease and got all kinds of stretch marks. I used half the bottle and saw no results. I kept using it till I was finished and saw a little bit of results but not what they claimed. My stretch marks were a teenie tiny bit lighter. It's kinda pricey so I was able to continue to buy it. If you can afford it and are okay with one bottle kind of sorta helping then I say go for it. ***all skin types are different so what didn't help me may help you.****
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I was honestly really disappointed with this. I used it for months and didn’t notice any difference at all. I feel like it’s not the most expensive stuff out there and it didn’t irritate my skin or anything but it definitely doesn’t work on giant scars. I tried it on a few minor scars from bumps and scrapes and lit actually helped those so I think it’s probably helpful if used on small ones and shortly after you get them. I will not be rebuying as there is better stuff for just as cheap.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
How fast did u start to see results?
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Does this actually work?
Flora B.
Long Beach, CA
Does this work to reduce wrinkles?
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Did this work for anyone? I bough and forgot to use it all the time then just stopped using it. Didn't see anything from it and then forgot about it and outdated. wondered if it is worth the money to buy again?
mary a.