Mederma Skin Care for Scars uploaded by Temple A.Mederma Skin Care for Scars uploaded by Aysha B.Mederma Skin Care for Scars uploaded by Precious H.

BY MEDERMA

Reduces the Appearance of Old and New Scars #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand! Safe for Sensitive Skin. Non-Greasy Gel Mederma® Skin Care for Scars Scar Gel with Cepalin® botanical extract is specifically formulated and clinically shown to soften, smooth and reduce the appearance of scars. Sign up for calendar, email, or text reminders at mederma.com/reminder. . see more...

• Can I use this on my face?3 Answers
  • How fast does it take to get rid of a scar that isn't tha...1 Answers
  • anyone use maderma??? is it any good?? Mederma Skin Care ...1 Answers
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
I bought this for a scar on my knee and also because it might possibly help stretch marks. I used the entire tube with no improvement or change in my knee scar. It made me break out on my hips and chest when I tried to use it for stretch marks, but I used it for a short time with the hopes that it would help and breakouts would go away - no luck. Would definitely not waste my money again.
Carol X.
Montreal
This stuff really works! However, it will only work if you use this religiously, every single day. I suggest putting this on in the night, before bed, because it tends to peel off like dried up glue and comes off quite easily during the day. I’ve used this for over 3 months and most of my scars have all disappeared.
Cheryl B.
I guess it did the job, but it takes too long and by the time it helps with those stretch marks you have a whole new set to worry about. And it had a pungent aroma. Too much hassle for the crazy price tag. I would only recommend if someone had tried multiple other options.
Ashleigh J.
Benton, AR
I had some terrible stretch marks. I still have quite a bit but this stuff really saved me! After I had a baby I was so nervous about them and although the they are there, this product really calmed down those vibrant purple colors in my marks.
Julie P.
I used  Mederma Skin Care for Scars for the stretch marks I have on my stomach from my pregnancy. It didn't completely erase them, but they did lighten up dramatically! They went from being a fairly deep dark purple to a light white, and seemed to even shrink down quite a bit. I wouldn't say it's a very cheap product. The cost is fairly high for a small amount of product. The smell is also not very pleasing, but I felt it was worth it for the end result!
Stephanie B.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
I used this after having my first child it did minimize the small stretch marks I had and also lightened the pink discoloration. For my second pregnancy it didn't change much at all. My stretch marks were deeper set so I'm not sure if this caused it to not work but second go around no improvement.
Taylor C.
Dandridge
I have just started using Mederma Skin Care for Scars due to being in a serious boating accident. My forehead was split wide open and i had 150 stitches to put it back together. My scar was pretty bad, but now its doing really well. The cost of this product is 27ish dollars but its worth every penny. Ive used it 2 times a day for about a week and have already noticed a difference. My skin seems to be healing and I would not be surprised if it has a full recovery.
Aysha B.
Detroit, MI
GREAT PRODUCT! I've been using it for : weeks and this is showing improvement! I have scar on my face it's not bad but I really hated it. It is improving now! I'm glad I tried this product and I will continue to use this. So far the results are better than I expected after trying lots of products.
Haley B.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this on one of my scars and not the other to see a difference. There is a huge difference. One of my scars is a dark brown/purplish color and the other is a light pink that people rarely notice. The only issues I have with this is it was super itchy when I used it and I did not like the smell.
Emma J.
The scars I bought this for VANISHED with this product, however those that had been there long before from more serious injuries are still there,but they are noticeably better. Maybe a longer use would help, but I stopped being able to see or feel the progress.
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this product expensive?
India H.
Antioch, TN
How well does this work on old scars?
Taylor W.
Charlottetown, PE
Can I use this on my face?
Justina W.
I have a bunch of new scars on my stomach area from ingrown hairs and am trying to find a scar treatment that will work the best. I have tried other products such as oils and it isn't really having any effect. Has anyone tried this and does it work for older scars as well?
Raileen A.