Mederma Scar Gel
Mederma Scar Gel
By Mederma
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
Is this actually worth its high price?
Trish L.
Trish L.
9 months, 2 weeks ago
It didn't work very well for my really big, dark scars, so no, not worth the price.
Pamela A.
Pamela A.
North Olmsted, OH
1 year, 5 months ago
Most definitely so. I purchased this on the recommendation of our Pediatrician for my daughters jawline. She had 7 stitches and was left with a nice sized scar. We started 1 week after they came out and have saw improvement withing 2 weeks. I know her scar will change just from growing (she's 7) but I want teo eliminate as much as possible now. I have been using it on a 40 year old scar on my chin (just to see how well it works on OLD ones) and it is changing. So, yes. Very very worth the price.
Erika T.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
1 year, 6 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If you use it consistently, yes. It is mostly to soften scars, not stretch marks. Of course it will not totally erase deep scars, especially ones that required stitches. However it will soften smaller scars and make some totally unnoticeable.
Ruth B.
Ruth B.
Red Wing, MN
1 year, 6 months ago
I used this product with my last pregnancy. It did make my skin smooth, but did not prevent the stretch marks. I think it's worth a try, but do believe stretch marks are more hereditary. :)