Mederma® Scar Cream Plus SPF 30

Helps prevent sunburn while making your scar less noticeable.

Did you know the best thing you can do for your scar is protect it from the sun? Sun exposure can darken the appearance of your scar, which can make your scar more noticeable. Mederma® Scar Cream Plus SPF 30 can help you prevent sunburn while making your scar less noticeable, which lets you leave the doubts behind so the real you can shine through. Mederma® Scar Cream Plus SPF 30 is clinically shown to reduce discoloration and improve overall appearance, softness, and texture of scars.1 Mederma® Scar Cream Plus SPF 30 is effective on older and newer scars. It works for many types of scars, including acne scars, surgery scars, and scars from burns, cuts, and other injuries. And it's from the #1 doctor2 - and pharmacist3 - recommended brand for scars.

Mederma® Scar Cream Plus SPF 30 should be evenly applied and gently massaged into the scar 3 times daily until fully absorbed for 8 weeks on newer scars and 3-6 months on older scars. Begin using Mederma® Scar Cream Plus SPF 30 as soon as new skin has formed, typically two or more weeks after the injury or surgery. Make sure the scab has come off naturally and any stitches have been removed. On older scars you may start using Mederma® immediately. Do not apply to broken skin.

RESULTS TAKE TIME

Don't get discouraged if you do not notice results right away. Generally, Mederma® Scar Cream Plus SPF 30 users start to see noticeable improvement after about 4 weeks of daily usage, with optimum improvement in 8 weeks.

Mederma® Scar Cream Plus SPF 30 is available in a 20-gram tube. Look for it in the first aid aisle.

For use as a sunscreen:

• Apply 15 minutes before sun exposure
• Reapply at least every 2 hours
• Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
• Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating

WARNINGS

• Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk
of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
• For external use only.
• Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
• When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
• Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or
contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Mederma® Scar Cream Plus SPF 30 could discolor delicate fabrics such as silk, leather, suede, and others.

How long until I see visible results ?
How long does it take to notice any difference?
How long before you see results?
Start your review of Mederma® Scar Cream Plus SPF 30!
How would you rate this product?
Kaitlyn B.
Ocala, FL
Mederma® Scar Cream Plus SPF 30 uploaded by Kaitlyn B.
Mederma® Scar Cream Plus SPF 30 uploaded by Kaitlyn B.
I was in a really bad car accident about 5 months go, my head hit the steering wheel creating a pretty deep cut on my forehead. The doctors at the hospital recommended this product to me and said I could start using it 3 months after I get my stitches out. I started using it 3 times a day and I actually do see amazing results and I will continue to use this product in the future, I definitely recommend this product to people with minor or major scars.
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,365 reviews
Mederma® Scar Cream Plus SPF 30 uploaded by Letty S.
This product is great works magic in new scars & healing scratches fast & with minimum to no scarring. Great for minimizing new scars & eliminating the appearance of old scars! This is my first time purchasing but will continue to buy some more int he future.
AJ S.
Smithtown, NY
Works great & doesn't irritate my skin or feel too heavy after applied. I've only used at most once or twice daily although it suggests 3 times a day for scar fading. As a sunscreen it is efficient but would still only use on specific spots that are in need of extra care or protection!
Katy M.
Crowley, TX
I have a small cut on my cheek, right under my eye and As soon as my stitches were taken out, I started using this. The scar is now hardly noticeable, it has since practically disappeared. I no longer feel insecure about it. Great product. Highly recommend!!
Maria  M.
South Amboy, NJ
I tried this product but it was itching my skin i like the smells is ok but it burns me is not what I exected I would not buy it
Cristie  B.
Pensacola, FL
Purchased at: Target
So I'm kind of on the fence about this product. It did fade the appearance of my scars, but it didn't make them go away or anything. To me it's worth the try if you don't mind putting the effort in with this product, but don't expect Hollywood results unfortunately.
Connie R.
Fall River, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
I had some pretty significant scaring on the sides of my chin because of having a nervous picking habit. I was looking for something that would at least lighten the scar but I had no luck at all until I found Mederna. It wasn't cheap but it works very well. I used it for about 2 weeks before seeing really good results. It cleared up the markings on my face. They are very light now. I used it at bedtime because it can get kind of a crunchy feeling when it dries if you use too much.
Kristel M.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s gets the job done. Very effective. If used correctly and every day, scarring will be 0 to none with this. Worth every penny.
Crystal  P.
Cookeville, TN
great product to help scars become less noticeable and is very easy to use I would definitely recommend this product
Dakotah E.
Bronx, NY
Mederma® Scar Cream Plus SPF 30 uploaded by Dakotah E.
Mederma® Scar Cream Plus SPF 30 uploaded by Dakotah E.
Purchased at: CVS
I’ve got a couple of old scars on my arm and if you use moderna EVERY DAY as directed, you’ll get results with your scars. I have always hbd it nearly impossible with how busy I am to actually do that. It’s a bit expensive and I’m not sure I need the added spf if I’m already using a sunscreen or have a spray sunscreen to put over it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...